ps3 games ( shadows of the damned, dynasty warriors gundam 3, bleach)

legendarydogs

CAGiversary!
Looking for new copies of some ps3 copies. These games

Shadows of the Damned          - $22 at amazon

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3     - $27 at amazon

bleach soul resurreccion          - $33 at amazon

Not sure where to get these for cheaper as new copies. I looked at amazon and the prices are to the right of the game. Is there other sites I could look at to maybe find these a little cheaper. They are older titles by maybe like 1-3 years, so I find it hard to justify these costs. Looking to spend more like $15-20 for some of them.

Anyone know any other sites I could check or any other ideas. I really do not like buying used.

Looking for new copies of some ps3 copies. These games

Shadows of the Damned - $22 at amazon

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 - $27 at amazon

bleach soul resurreccion - $33 at amazon

Not sure where to get these for cheaper as new copies. I looked at amazon and the prices are to the right of the game. Is there other sites I could look at to maybe find these a little cheaper. They are older titles by maybe like 1-3 years, so I find it hard to justify these costs. Looking to spend more like $15-20 for some of them.

Anyone know any other sites I could check or any other ideas. I really do not like buying used.
bleach you can get cheaper but DWG3 that is one of the cheapers prices I've seen. Good luck getting it cheaper than 27 new.

Games become more difficult to pick up new as they get older because stores stop carrying them to retain shelf space. Your best bet is to haunt eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest checking out local record/game exchange stores. Sometimes you have good luck at those places. I recently saw a New copy of Nier for PS3 at one for 16.99.

But as TLP said ebay may be your best bet.

I suggest checking out local record/game exchange stores. Sometimes you have good luck at those places. I recently saw a New copy of Nier for PS3 at one for 16.99.

But as TLP said ebay may be your best bet.
I hope you bought it to sell to me for $20 :)

bread's done
Back