PS3 Gamestop?

nekromantix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
After a month or two of sitting on Gamestop credit, and after canceling various pre orders because I can't stand to just "waste" my credit for the hell of it all the signs seem to be pointing at buying a PS3 with my credit.

Never really paid any attention to PS3 deals in the past, nor do I see anything when I try searching threads. (never do seem to find what I'm looking for when I search threads though :whistle2:k) I'm wondering if Gamestop has any sort of track record of console deals I should wait for. Or would it be relatively safe to buy a PS3 at Gamestop and not get slapped in the face a few weeks later and see a mega kickass deal they're offering. (obviously understand anything could happen)

Sitting on $320 in credit and Darksiders/4000 point card I bought just because I have nothing else to use my credit on. (prolly returning those two)

So with my getting a new TV that will be wall mounted, using space constraints as an excuse to not get a PS3 isn't quite valid anymore...

Sorry if I've rambled a bit, thought of playing PS3 exclusives I deemed as no big deal missing out on in the past is a pleasant one to entertain.

So yeah... thanks.

I'd recommend picking it up. They don't usually have any major deals, except around Christmas. I greatly enjoy my PS3. Definitely pick up Uncharted/Uncharted 2 if you're into shooters in the slightest (they play well and have GREAT stories), and I also recommend Ratchet and Clank.

Get it now, Blu-Ray alone makes it a good purchase in my book. And, hey, it's a pretty damn nice game playing device too.

Going to pick it up Monday or Tuesday after work prolly, seeing that tomorrow's the game.

120gb the way to go and just install another hard drive if I get close to filling it? Space probably won't be as big an issue as with my 360 though, not planning on using PS3 for rhythm games seeing that I've already invested way too much in DLC for 360 version.

Now just gotta implement a damage control plan to limit how much I splurge on initial wave of games... :whistle2:k

Hoping the ToysRus buy3get1free stacks with the gift card specials. Was already going to get Bioshock/Dante's. Best case scenario I can add GoW Collection and find another game.

Appreciate the replies. :)

bread's done
Back