ps3 hdd back up?

xenoman80

CAGiversary!
ok so im sending my ps3 to get serviced and i wanna back up my saved files, so im guessing ima have 2 buy a large external harddrive !( unless u guys have other options you know about. so which one do i get!? i have the 60GB ps3!? also i wanna know if i do get my ps3 serviced will i get my same ps3 back!? so if anyones knows of a good external hdd for my ps3?! something i could also use for my computer!?

Buy a flash memory card of some kind and pop it into the media card reader. Copy your save files to the flash memory card and reverse the process when you get your PS3 back from repair.

so i just got my system back, an they gave me a brand new system?! but...all the stuff i backed up wont back up into the system!!! i think i got owned!? any suggestions?

which one would you recommend? and how does it work?

[quote name='PenguinMaster']You could try buying a 2.5" external enclosure, putting the PS3 HDD into it, and manually copying over the files onto it using a PC.[/QUOTE]

the data could had possibly be corrupted, if it is not try loading the games in, make a save, then overwrite those saves with the one you backed up

bread's done
Back