PS3 Holiday Bundle @ Target

digitalturtle

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Haven't seen this covered anywhere else but I came across the following bundle at Target.

PS3 160 GB with Force Unleashed II and Prince of Persia Blu-Ray for the normal $299 price point. They only had one left in the case when I checked. Not to shabby as they are actually including a new release game and not last years hit.

211kwua.jpg

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']I want to see a Red Dead Redemption bundle...that would make my day.[/QUOTE]
That would be awesome but bundles are almost always with exclusive games only.

Hopefully Best Buy leaks their Holiday bundle soon. I have a Sony card with about $300 in points I can redeem, so I am looking for the best deal to replace my dead 60GB. I refuse to pay Sony almost $200 to fix it. Now, do i want a holiday bundle or the Move bundle?

The Toy Story bundle is decent, but I already have the movies, plus, I rented TS3 the game and my daughter and I liked it, but since my console is now dead, I cannot recover my save :(

Get on the bus, my ps3 died last week and its killing me!!!! I can't watch any of my movies or play any games ='(.

I have to suck it up too, at least it died close to BF.

I think it still looks like there is something else in that Sear bundlebut the picture is sketchy. Any one think we may see a better scan?

[quote name='levon15']I think it still looks like there is something else in that Sear bundlebut the picture is sketchy. Any one think we may see a better scan?[/QUOTE]

Your right the sears add says

includes Uncharted 2 game, KK bluray "and more".

The picture looks like a downloadable game of somekind. cant make it out from the scan. I'll have to search through amazon to see if i can find the cover of the 3rd game/picture to see what it is exactly.

bread's done
Back