(PS3) Kane and Lynch 2 $4.99 on gamestop.com

Got it from Gamefly back when it first came out. I enjoyed the Campaign a lot.
Never touched the multiplayer. Might give it a shot for this price.

EDIT: Nevermind. Not available anymore.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']My experience with preowned games from their website has always been disappointing. Avoid at all costs.[/QUOTE]

I'v had pretty good experiences with them, just ordered like 4 pre-owned games this month. Every single one came in the original case+manual, and was scratch free. (And they were fairly old PS3 games too, like Dragon Age)

Only had 1 issue with them where the game was horribly scratched a year or two ago, and the local store had no problem swapping.

This game is not nearly as bad as many people made it out to be.

[quote name='dgwillia006']I'v had pretty good experiences with them, just ordered like 4 pre-owned games this month. Every single one came in the original case+manual, and was scratch free. (And they were fairly old PS3 games too, like Dragon Age)

Only had 1 issue with them where the game was horribly scratched a year or two ago, and the local store had no problem swapping.[/QUOTE]

The 4 I got were stratched to hell, cases were broken tabs and all, and the games were still in the paper sleeves. Just jammed in. I was greatly disappointed.

[quote name='PublikDefender']It's probably in store as well. I don't see any "online only"[/QUOTE]
It is the in-store price as well. I checked on the site for availability @ my local GS, and called to confirm price + stock. That particular store manager is friendly and mentioned that they recently got a bunch of copies that were brand new, but converted to pre-owned and priced @ $5. I picked up a copy in the store that was scratch free with case + manual for 5 bucks plus tax.

[quote name='stryk187']It is the in-store price as well. I checked on the site for availability @ my local GS, and called to confirm price + stock. That particular store manager is friendly and mentioned that they recently got a bunch of copies that were brand new, but converted to pre-owned and priced @ $5. I picked up a copy in the store that was scratch free with case + manual for 5 bucks plus tax.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering how the in-store availability had so many of these in stock rather than showing the "low stick". New is not available in store so yeah they most likely got converted to used recently

The game was...alright. It was easily far and away better then the first one, which was dated in nearly everyway. The presentation was fantastic, but the game just gets repetitive rather quickly.

Picked up a copy at a local store today, has original case and manual. Disc is dirty as hell though.. like some had a greasy hamburger and fries and used the disc as a plate. F'ing disgusting.

bread's done
Back