PS3 Launch Pics. (56K Warning!)

Darkside Hazuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Lower turnout than I expected so far, though I did venture out relatively early. (Unlike these people, I have to work tomorrow) This is Chicago, so it's not the weather keeping them away...anyhoo, on with the pics:

targetcc7.jpg

The folks close to the door had this great tent/box thingy. That's the whole line, by the way.

truzu2.jpg

Not a soul at this TRU. No signs posted either...weird.

walmartdx9.jpg

Wally world was a little busier. There were people unloading tents as I took this.

douchehx3.jpg

The highly professional sign at the local DoucheStop™.

bbcp1.jpg

Best Buy had the most tents, and the most people wandering aimlessly.

ccox2.jpg

There were very few folks at this Circuit City, which is literally 100 yards away from the Best Buy in the previous picture.

samsnc3.jpg

Camping at Sam's Club?! Might work!

I may hit up the Wheeling/Deerfield area in the morning, so check back later.

Let's see your pics!

I passed the Target near my house at like 845pm and there were maybe 5 people outside... but I'm sure that changed closer to 12 on towards 8am...

Not bad, the local wallyworld had maybe a dozen people (most in 1 group) waiting. But sadly the posted sign announced they would be getting less than the 10 they were promised so I left.

The funny thing is....if those people at Sam's don't have a business membership and a few people with em go they'll just get them and leave because the business members can go in 3 hours earlier than regular members.

People had been camping out at the Wal Mart I work at since Wednesday at about 7pm. However these people got to wait inside. We had two 60 gig's and two 20 gig's with 8 rain checks for 60 gig's.

[quote name='bil4ltool']The funny thing is....if those people at Sam's don't have a business membership and a few people with em go they'll just get them and leave because the business members can go in 3 hours earlier than regular members.[/QUOTE]

Yea your wrong. We just got word from corp. Any member in line at 7am will be able to buy a PS3 but nothing else.

WTH....I am just about 15 miles away from Chicago and every dam store around here has at least 20-40 people at every dam store....

my best buy got 34, i was number 20, but the metreon had some crazy number like 1000, and didnt even sell out, i wish i went there, there was concerts and partying... oh well i got mine... now for the ebay scalping

bread's done
Back