(PS3) Madcatz Street Fighter IV SE stick in-stock @ NewEgg (OoS)

I picked up a TE stick at my local Gamecrazy this afternoon. You might want to check out your local gamestores if you're looking for the same thing. :)

Ugh, tax and shipping bump it to $85

Have a pre-order from buy.com for $77 but's it already been 2 weeks.

fucking decisions!

Screw it, I bit. $7 to get it this week versus waiting for who knows how long for buy.com. Cancelled buy.com and ordered.

Thanks OP for the heads up

Damn, didn't even think to check the shipping and had no idea they taxed on newegg?

Guess it's OoS now anywho, grats to those who got it.

I order from Newegg frequently, and I never got taxed. (I'm in SoCal)

Might have to order this.. Been wanting a stick for a while but still too expensive for me..

[quote name='cupcakex1']I order from Newegg frequently, and I never got taxed. (I'm in SoCal)

Might have to order this.. Been wanting a stick for a while but still too expensive for me..[/quote]

do u get like magic privileges or something?
i live in socal too and i always get taxed by newegg.
share your secret.:)

Would this be a good investment for other fighting games as well?

im probably a casual gamer so i dont even know, but i got sc4, and will be waiting for tekken 6

[quote name='anch']Model
Brand MadCatz
Model SF4088180/02/1
Type Wireless Controller[/QUOTE]

Lol, they got the product description wrong, good catch.

[quote name='hypertek']Would this be a good investment for other fighting games as well?

im probably a casual gamer so i dont even know, but i got sc4, and will be waiting for tekken 6[/QUOTE]

yeah its great for any fighting game and its great for any game that uses the d-pad in general. you can replace the stick & buttons with genuine arcade parts in this arcade stick very easily (they pop out)

[quote name='postulio']yeah its great for any fighting game and its great for any game that uses the d-pad in general. you can replace the stick & buttons with genuine arcade parts in this arcade stick very easily (they pop out)[/QUOTE]

where do i buy the parts?

bread's done
Back