PS3 Mass Effect 2 $39.99+$3.99 Amazon/goHastings

Eh..I want this game, but I can't justify the asking price for a title that came out almost 6 months ago on the PS3 and nearly 18 months ago on the 360/PC.

it will drop soon, EA is one of the companies I can count to drop the prices of their games to meet the sales they need. Unlike Activision, I understand for COD games because they know people still want them and the online is active for the most part.

It was 50% off with free shipping a few days ago as an EA Insider deal. I would just wait until that shows up again.

Such a good game. Missed out on the original release as the 360 broke before it came out, but i played through it strait through completing everything over about 3 days. Tons of fun. I like the way they handled the fact that you cant import a ME1 save, with the action comic.

the xbox version is 10 bucks again. and yea this game is bound to drop. the xbox version was 60 bucks in january of 2010 and down to 10 for black friday, with a msrp of 20. expect something similar for the ps3

[quote name='cindersphere']Xbox version is currently 10 on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna bite when Mass Effect 3 ships. Then the price will drop. Right now its the only ME game available for PS3. At least thats what I think is going to happen lol.

bread's done
Back