PS3 Mic

[quote name='flare1185']Hey I'm looking for a cheap ps3 mic i can buy. Thanks[/quote]Microphone for Rock Band/Guitar Hero, or headset?

you can use any cell phone bluetooth headset. You can buy one for an outrageous price at your cell phone providers store (around $40 @ verizon) or look on ebay and get one from china for about $15-20 brand new. usually free shipping, even though it takes like 1-3wks.

not to threadjack but do ps2 headsets not work? i just got one free from another CAG... I plug it in and the light comes on but it doesn't seem to work...

Yea probably won't work since its originally made for the ps2, but does anyone know any deal on any blue tooth headset they got it to work with the ps3. One of my buddy bought one and he was having a hard time setting it up.

[quote name='Wlogan31']not to threadjack but do ps2 headsets not work? i just got one free from another CAG... I plug it in and the light comes on but it doesn't seem to work...[/quote]

I don't know if there were any other headsets, but the official PS2 headset (made by Logitech) worked flawlessly for me. Do you have it set up properly under accessory settings?

[quote name='flare1185']Yea probably won't work since its originally made for the ps2, but does anyone know any deal on any blue tooth headset they got it to work with the ps3. One of my buddy bought one and he was having a hard time setting it up.[/quote]

http://www.buy.com/prod/Jabra-BT135-Bluetooth-Headset-New-in-Poly-Bag/q/loc/111/210831434.html

This is an updated version of the B125, which was bundled with Warhawk. I think the BT135 was actually the version bundled in with it over in Europe. Anyway, any Bluetooth headset should work, but this one definitely will and is $10 shipped.

bread's done
Back