PS3 Move Battle Rifle $29.99 preorder LMFAO ROFL !!!

I thought this was funny and its only $30...yeah only $30.....

http://www.amazon.com/PS3-Move-Batt..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1285545062&sr=1-1

31cUJwPw5UL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

[quote name='BGriffith']and the wii accessories begin to show up for playstation move![/QUOTE]

Yeah they are already rediculous, I mean come on a freaking shield and sword add-on !! REALLY ???

There's a place for the navigation controller which is cool. Sort of like the Wii zapper. This would probably work nicely for something like SOCOM 4

[quote name='BGriffith']and the wii accessories begin to show up for playstation move![/QUOTE]

NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS caps

I guess I'm crazy. I don't know if I'd ever buy something like that, but I think it looks pretty cool. Not cheap or ridiculous at least.

And after seeing their gladiator game, I think the sword and shield add-ons would come in handy. :)

Wow, I guess Microsoft really screwed themselves over by not making shit like this for use with Kinect huh.....

[quote name='Spyder187']Wow, I guess Microsoft really screwed themselves over by not making shit like this for use with Kinect huh.....[/QUOTE]

Just use your real AR-15.

[quote name='eulogywerd21']That stock looks like it would easily break off. Barrel too. What are the compatible games this is meant for?[/QUOTE]

I am guessing Killzone 3, Time Crisis. Socom, MAG, etc.

Man thats like the opposite of a bullpup. I'd consider getting one on the cheap to try it out but I think I am going to try to make my own.

[quote name='gindias']I preordered this last week, it will go nicely with all the plastic guitars and drums my wife loves so much in the living room.[/QUOTE]
Why are you in my living room:cool:

Well I haven't played any shooters with the Move yet (since Sony decided to include nothing worth playing at launch), but I would have to assume that you might want to use some of the buttons on the wand itself. I'm guessing this thing would be useless for most serious games.

ok so how does this work again? I mean how are you going to use the buttons on the Move controller?

[quote name='chunlirocks']Wow Sony has gotten ridiculously desperate.
They r starting to look like the Philadelphia Eagles.

Sad really.[/QUOTE]

Wut?

ROFLRIFLE?

I tried...

[quote name='isofan1']ok so how does this work again? I mean how are you going to use the buttons on the Move controller?[/QUOTE]

Who cares!?!?! It's a MOTHA' %&*#IN' BATTLE RIFLE!

[quote name='Spyder187']Wow, I guess Microsoft really screwed themselves over by not making shit like this for use with Kinect huh.....[/QUOTE]

Microsoft will sell a replica Xbox 360 controller (that doesn't actually work) so that if you want, you can play Kinect while simulating a video game controller experience.

Sad really.[/QUOTE]

:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

Indeed.

Even if you were to buy this in addition to the PSEye and the move controllers it's cheaper than a Kinect. So if the OP is making fun of the cost of the competition's motion equipment, jokes on you.

Sad really.[/QUOTE]

Well i guess with the eagles current track record, Sony will be made to look like geniuses.

That Mike Vick move looks better every day.

[quote name='Dro43X']Even if you were to buy this in addition to the PSEye and the move controllers it's cheaper than a Kinect. So if the OP is making fun of the cost of the competition's motion equipment, jokes on you.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure the OP thinks it's funny since it is a plastic rifle with a blue orb on the front of it and at no point made even a single mention about Kinect or the 360 or any comparison between the two. Perhaps if you weren't on your knees kissing Sony's ass you would have seen that as well.

[quote name='chunlirocks']Wow Sony has gotten ridiculously desperate.[/QUOTE]

Look at the description -- Sony isn't making it, ICON (purveyors of many fine pieces of plastic junk for the Wii as well) is.

[quote name='mattstockton12']Well I haven't played any shooters with the Move yet (since Sony decided to include nothing worth playing at launch), but I would have to assume that you might want to use some of the buttons on the wand itself. I'm guessing this thing would be useless for most serious games.[/QUOTE]

It looks like the Navigation controller fits into the handle, where the buttons on it would be accessible. I guess maybe they're optimistically hoping that game developers will design their controls in such a way as to focus on those buttons and avoid the ones on the Move controller itself.

If it were a Sony accessory, they might actually get away with it, but given that it's third-party, I kinda doubt developers will pay a lot of attention to it. Note that this is the same company that makes (for example) a racing wheel for the Wii MotionPlus, despite the fact that there are (as of yet anyway) no Wii racing games that support it, and draw your own conclusions from that. If anyone's actually seriously thinking of dropping the cash for this, I would at least wait until there are games out there that are confirmed to support it.

[quote name='Thorgouge']Just use your real AR-15.[/QUOTE]
To shoot the Kinect and Xbox, then go out and buy a PS3 and Move?

bread's done
Back