PS3 Move Battle Rifle $29.99 preorder LMFAO ROFL !!!

[quote name='eau']To shoot the Kinect and Xbox, then go out and buy a PS3 and Move?[/QUOTE]

precisely :D

and to whoever was saying I posted this to make fun of the Move about the pricing ....WTF are you smoking ?

[quote name='croqoa']Pretty sure the OP thinks it's funny since it is a plastic rifle with a blue orb on the front of it and at no point made even a single mention about Kinect or the 360 or any comparison between the two. Perhaps if you weren't on your knees kissing Sony's ass you would have seen that as well.[/QUOTE]

and I'm Pretty sure I said 'If the OP...'
so My assumption of an XBox fanboy is just as bad as yours is of me.

I don't know what the OP was going for but IF it happened to be making a crack at the cost of next gen motion equipment I wanted to provide a counter point, guess thats bad? and Nowhere did they mention the ball or what it was made of, just that it was an overpriced(maybe) Move accessory and they also had an XBL sig, so w/e.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']
and to whoever was saying I posted this to make fun of the Move about the pricing ....WTF are you smoking ?[/QUOTE]

Again my bad, figured a post titled "PS3 Move Battle Rifle $29.99 preorder LMFAO ROFL !!!" was at least a little bit making fun of the Move pricing some how....not sure where I got that idea. lol

[quote name='Dro43X']Again my bad, figured a post titled "PS3 Move Battle Rifle $29.99 preorder LMFAO ROFL !!!" was at least a little bit making fun of the Move pricing some how....not sure where I got that idea. lol[/QUOTE]

I assumed it was making fun of the "Battle Rifle", not the Move itself.

bread's done
Back