PS3 Move discounts after coupons at GameStop.com

pats0132

CAG Veteran
coupon code TGS = 15% off
coupon code 20DOWN = $20 off a $100 order

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=910&loc=sonymove_btn_viewgames

Not sure if this is the cheapest, but today only gamestop/ebgames as a ps3 move bundle for 99.99 and enter coupon code tgs and it takes 15% off to get it to 85. Just wanted to pass this along.

Also, at best buy they have a 8 mg sony memory card on sale for 29.99. I thought this was a good deal because of the problems with fake cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I wish those stupid game credits would stack with coupon codes. I'd buy in with this code and my game credit, but otherwise it's still too much to give it a shot.

Someone explain to me why the 25ACC code doesn't work on Move controllers. It's totally an accessory
Coupon 25ACC - 25% off new in-stock accessories. May not be combined with other offers. Excludes time/points cards and hard drives

edit: apparently that code is dead. It was still in my cart

Well when i go to gamestop.com and i entered TGS it took off 15% and then enter saver and you should get free shipping. I am sorry if it doesnt work.

TGS does work. And don't forget SAVER to get free shipping.

Damn. They got me. I had no intention of buying Move today, but $15 off, free shipping, and a $25 gift card that I just received overcame my sales resistance...

20down doesn't work with the bundle at all. Use TGS.

20down works on two moves, and no filler needed.

I'd fix the title here.

[quote name='diddy310']Did you add something to get it over 100 before tax?[/QUOTE]

movebundle.jpg

Yup. But it would not matter any ways to move controllers would be $99.98 yet they still work with the promo...

[quote name='Steve0Matic']Man I wish those stupid game credits would stack with coupon codes. I'd buy in with this code and my game credit, but otherwise it's still too much to give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

^^^ This... I have a $20 credit and I think about 5 $10 credits but I never seem to be able to use them. I suppose if I wanted a Navigation controller that would be a good option to use one of them on. But the bundle would be a definite buy at $80-$85 if I could also use my $20 coupon. At just $80 (or $85), meh, I'll wait...

and now we know there is no hope for the 20down code. They just added bundles to the exclusion on theyre list. They did it like 5 minutes ago. My picture is proof they just changed it within a few minutes ago.

[quote name='io']^^^ This... I have a $20 credit and I think about 5 $10 credits but I never seem to be able to use them.[/QUOTE]This is why everyone should have chosen Amazon during that fight. With a $20 and five $10 credits, you could stack then to get this almost free on Amazon.

[quote name='d8onausa']This is why everyone should have chosen Amazon during that fight. With a $20 and five $10 credits, you could stack then to get this almost free on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I got plenty of Amazon credits too, but the problem is that you are forced to use those on the next purchase so they are long gone. But yeah, I hear what you are saying. Still, though, the credits I got at GS were pretty much just gravy. I got good deal on the original purchases (like a used copy of Assassin's Creed II for dirt cheap) using coupons from previous purchases or the awesome promo codes they had at the time so the extra gaming credits were just a bonus. Still, I'd like to be able to use them some time! It's a good thing they are valid for so long. It seems the best things to use them on are cheaper accessories or maybe DS games - things that come out around $30 so you can still get free SAVER shipping but not too expensive that other promos (like 20% off, or $15 off $100 or whatever) are not better options.

yeah io i'm in the same boat as you. i have 4 $10 credits and a $20 credit left that i'm finding very hard to use. i used one of them on a preorder of the navigation controller i should have waited to get the MOVE for $85 but oh well. i may just order it and return it but is it really worth it for $15 in credit? btw enjoying the MOVE so far.

bread's done
Back