PS3 Move Motion Controllers $24.99: Gamestop in-store & online

LouieT

CAGiversary!
Link to Move Motion Controller on gamestop.com Update 4/19: They are now in stock on gamestop.com

I asked one of the workers if this was a sale or a clearance. She said it was a sale. I forgot to ask how long the sale will last. This wasn't listed in the weekly ad.

This is the lowest price for the motion controllers since Amazon was selling them for the same price back in December.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good deal! No reason to 1-star this because of GameStop. This is the lowest it's been since Amazon had it at about the same price, and before then when GS had 50% off move stuff.

Good deal! I've been using mine to play the HOTD:4 Exclusive PS+ Demo(waiting for a cheap mini rifle, from eBay, to arrive) and it's more fun than expected!

hopefully the navigation controllers go on sale... kinda wanted one at $15 last year but never got around to picking one up

[quote name='ItsaMeMario']hopefully the navigation controllers go on sale... kinda wanted one at $15 last year but never got around to picking one up[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That's what I'm looking out for!

This is a sweet deal for the controller. There are a lot of games that goes well with two motion controllers.

[quote name='ItsaMeMario']hopefully the navigation controllers go on sale... kinda wanted one at $15 last year but never got around to picking one up[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Yeah. That's what I'm looking out for![/QUOTE]

Ebay have them at the cheapest $22, which is only $7 than your price point (The $20 ones are obviously knock offs). Hell, I can even beat ebay by 3 bucks, I have an extra new one from the bundle.

Anyway, I picked up a Resistance 3 bundle at Target for $44.98. It came with the game, move controller... and other stuff. Haven't opened it yet because I want to try to flip it.

Thanks op.
gvbnjk
Gonna pick one up myself tomorrow.

Hey guys I am thinking that I am going to dump my move accessories as I do not have enough time to really play them. They have honestly only been used 2 or 3 times and are in like new condition.

Sorry to post this here but wanted to give someone a crack at it as these are basically new...

Matsui's Move Bundle
Move Controller
Move Controller
Nav Controller
Move Camera
Move Sharpshooter
Sony Move Shooting Attachment (Pistol)
Sports Champions (Like new)
Also a BB @Gamer Coupon to score Resisantace 3 for $15

PM me if you are interested

I picked up a controller today as well. I guess my local BJ's will now drop the price on the motion controller as I have been watching them sit on clearance at $29.xx for months.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I picked up a controller today as well. I guess my local BJ's will now drop the price on the motion controller as I have been watching them sit on clearance at $29.xx for months.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I saw them at $23.90. I've been forgetting to check them.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. Bought the last one up at my nearest GS, then went to a different hood to get a second. Been picking up some Move-compatible games (TC: Razing Storm, RE:5 Gold, Child of Eden) while waiting for a good price on the controllers for a while now.

Just grabbed a motion controller from GameStop. I figured it was too much trouble to try and price match it at my sears for the extra 2.50 off. Now the lady and I can finally play through house of the dead with two move controllers (and the guns we clearanced out for $2.97)

In for a used 1 at $44.99 ;-)

I just told my kid yesterday I'ld pick him up another Move so we could play Carnival Island and Dedmund's Quest together ($11.98 each this week at Target clearance) so I guess today's the day. Plus I have $52 credit at GS.

Picked up two of these last night at a local GS.

Question is, do you need a Nav controller to go with each Move controller, or are they only needed for some Move games and not all of them?

[quote name='shrike4242']Picked up two of these last night at a local GS.

Question is, do you need a Nav controller to go with each Move controller, or are they only needed for some Move games and not all of them?[/QUOTE]
Some games only use the motion controller. Even if the nav is required, you can substitute with a a DualShock, and hold it with one hand. Of course, you won't be able to utilize the sharpshooter that way.

Question is, do you need a Nav controller to go with each Move controller, or are they only needed for some Move games and not all of them?[/QUOTE]

i believe majority of the move games only use the move controller. the only time i used the navigation controller was for first person game shooters (KZ3, Socom 4, and Resistance 3)

[quote name='CAGkrazy']i believe majority of the move games only use the move controller. the only time i used the navigation controller was for first person game shooters (KZ3, Socom 4, and Resistance 3)[/QUOTE]
And sports titles such as Top Spin 4 and Grand Slam Tennis 2, also LBP 2

[quote name='TooPoor']And sports titles such as Top Spin 4 and Grand Slam Tennis 2, also LBP 2[/QUOTE]

Other observation:
Games that has "More Required" on there covers usually just needs the move controller only. "Move Compatible" games are the ones that use the navi.

[quote name='DomLando']I saw the Move Bundle with sports champions for $57.99 at radioshack. Is this a good price?[/QUOTE]
Yes, in my opinion. $50 is the lowest total to get a new PS Eye ($25 clearance at Kmart) and Move motion controller (this sale) separately, and the lowest price I've seen Sports Champions sold is between $10 to $15.

For a game like RE5 Gold I would absolutely suggest getting the navigation controller. People mention you can hold a DS3 sideways but that would just be awkward and unconfomrtable in a game that relys on the analog stick as much as RE5. You'll also need a Navi controller if you plan on use the sharp shooter.

But unless you plan on to play any of those games co-op then it doesn't make sense to get two navigation controllers.

I have also found that the navigation controllers are good for controller the media bar

bread's done
Back