PS3 Move Sony Gun Grip QVC-15.96

pun123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
If anybody is looking for the official Sony Move Gun Grip this was the cheapest I have found. Was in GS/EB today and they have it for 19.99 like most other places. S/H is 5.22 or I wanted two so S/H was only 3.95 for 2 guns, ended up 35.87 OTD. Hope that helps, since shooting games like Time Crisis, RE5, Killzone 3, Toy Story 3, and The shoot are starting to come out.

2guns
15.96 x2
3.95=

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Ba haha! That thing looks so funny! Pew Pew! It my super ultra laser gun. Good Deal though.

This isn't much of a deal, I'm sure they will go down in price on Amazon. even if it goes down just a few bucks on one it will be the same or comparable with fsss.

@mr_bungle, lol at the video!!! I remember watching a few like goof ups they have had on qvc, hsn but this one tops them. I remember watching another clip (don't know if its real or fake) where they are making some kind of video for spike or g4 but there having a sword fight and the guy gets his hand cut off.

I've got to admit those are funny, especially the "man shot on air" watching those live would have been hilarious.:applause:

LOL @ sword guy.

I liked the Wii guy who breaks the tv and then has to stand in front of the screwed up tv untill they stop showing in studio video. :D

bread's done
Back