PS3 Move Starter Bundle $49 at Fry's In-Store Only

I think this is worth it's own thread since it's half off. People probably don't check the Fry's thread that often. Still too much for me with tax (come on, Black Friday!) but maybe someone else will pick one up

I got this last night at bb but I price matched Frys since I had rz credit. For those who are wondering the listing for it was in the LA times ad for 8/3

[quote name='ithebigc']I think this is worth it's own thread since it's half off. People probably don't check the Fry's thread that often. Still too much for me with tax (come on, Black Friday!) but maybe someone else will pick one up[/QUOTE]

thank you! they always have to say something you know.

I'd so gladly buy this for $50 if only I had a Fry's near my house, sadly there aren't any in Missouri. The Move controller alone is $50. It is like a free $30 game and a free $40 PS eye.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I'd so gladly buy this for $50 if only I had a Fry's near my house, sadly there aren't any in Missouri. The Move controller alone is $50. It is like a free $30 game and a free $40 PS eye.[/QUOTE]

Save your money. I got the same deal when it was on Newegg. I used it for a few days on Sports Champions, Heavy Rain, Dead Space Extracted and then never touch it again. It's accurate but there's really no kick ass games for it.

[quote name='ikaden']Save your money. I got the same deal when it was on Newegg. I used it for a few days on Sports Champions, Heavy Rain, Dead Space Extracted and then never touch it again. It's accurate but there's really no kick ass games for it.[/QUOTE]

This is what I was thinking. Im probably going to go in after work and pick this up...just because for 50 I have to do it...but as Im looking at games...theres really nothing that good for it...

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's a hell of a steal if you can get one since we Don't have Fry's on the East Coast.[/QUOTE]

Depends on where on the East Coast. There are 2 stores in the Atlanta metro area.

They have actually been this price off an on now for well over a month at Fry's. They have had all kind of other bundles too with a game or 2 for not much more. I bought a set from there back when it went on sale the first time. I was surprised they were offering rain checks for the deal then. They must have an absolute ton of these or got a great deal for what Sony has left of them.

I assume they are trying to get rid of them before the bundle with Resistance 3 comes out since it will include the gun shell and the nav controller.

bread's done
Back