Ps3 Mugen Souls Amazon fulfilled f/s 29.90

I played the game a bit... it tries to replicate a Disgaea type game with the Neptunia mkII / V 3D game engine but doesn't run it very well (like 15 fps), and has very weird game mechanics that you need to try and beat enemies based on the type of fetish / "moe" turns them on. Also the story is kinda cute but not enough to make up for the boring gameplay (IMHO).

I'm actually trying to sell my copy. :/

If you were interested in the game probably not a bad price, it was a low supply / low demand game but it looks like the supply is still higher than the demand so prices may yet go down. If you're looking for a NISA RPG I recommend you pay the extra $20 and buy Neptunia V instead, you'll be much happier with the purchase.

Just to warn anyone that buys this, the games has serious frame-rate and freezing issues. You can easily beat the game if you limit how long you play at a time in order to lower the chance of it freezing. But if you try for the platinum be prepared for these issues.

Picked one up, along with Rune Factory. They seem like solid JRPGs and I don't think they'll get much lower. Now I must wait for Atelier Ayesha and Neptunia V price drops....

I can see this dropping to $20 in a few months. I'd probably hold out on this if you've got other games to play. NISA hasn't even sold out any of the LEs for this game, which should give you an idea on how popular this game is even by niche game standards.

As mentioned earlier, it's got a lot of technical issues and overall feels like a chore to play.

bread's done
Back