PS3 Optical Cable Deal?

sixteenvolt420

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I'm looking for the official sony brand optical cable for my ps3. I'd greatly appreciate it if you know of any great deals going on for it at the moment. Thanks for your help cag's!!

[quote name='Poor2More']Why Official Sony Brand?

Monoprice.com is for all your cable/cords needs[/QUOTE]

This. Why do you need the Sony cable? Buy one from Monoprice.

I had an hdmi cable from monoprice and i thought the quality was good enough, until i bought an official sony one on clearance. A noticeable difference in both picture and sound. This is why i want sony.

IF you MUST have a Sony optic cable, I can do one better and sell you a Monster Optic Cable ;)

all jokes aside, Monoprice is HIGH quality, and very affordable, I purchased four times from them, all grade A stuff

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']I had an hdmi cable from monoprice and i thought the quality was good enough, until i bought an official sony one on clearance. A noticeable difference in both picture and sound. This is why i want sony.[/QUOTE]

hmm weird, I notice no diffence

Since hdmi is digital, there should be no difference. With a digital signal, you either get the entire signal or no signal at all, therefore if you see anything with one cable that is what you will see with any cable.

[quote name='Arakias']Kmart has the sony official cable for $3.50 on clearance. I have one still new (not looking to trade/sell ATM).[/QUOTE]
yeah, mine is all cleaned out. I'd pay $11 shipped if somebody picked me one up from their k-mart.

As for the hdmi cable i had from monoprice, maybe i just got a bad cable, these things do happen occasionally.

[quote name='Arakias']i could let you know for $11, would you want it in the original package i presume?[/QUOTE]
I'd prefer it that way. i could pay paypal as a gift, so you don't get any fees associated with it. lmk. thanks

just sent you a pm, i have no problem shipping it new as long as no fees are there, however per PM, I am not able to ship till later this week, i am out of town

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']I had an hdmi cable from monoprice and i thought the quality was good enough, until i bought an official sony one on clearance. A noticeable difference in both picture and sound. This is why i want sony.[/QUOTE]

As long as the Hdmi cable is 1.3 or higher, they are all the same quality.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']yeah, mine is all cleaned out. I'd pay $11 shipped if somebody picked me one up from their k-mart.

As for the hdmi cable i had from monoprice, maybe i just got a bad cable, these things do happen occasionally.[/QUOTE]

Guess who cleaned out your Kmart of optical cables? :razz: I'll give you three guesses & the first two don't count. But I'll gladly sell ya one.............. for $11. :lol: Or I could just tell ya that the Route 6 store has THREE in stock.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Guess who cleaned out your Kmart of optical cables? :razz: I'll give you three guesses & the first two don't count. But I'll gladly sell ya one.............. for $11. :lol: Or I could just tell ya that the Route 6 store has THREE in stock.[/QUOTE]

I thought you didn't hoard anymore.....

It's in your head. Digital signals are nothing but bits...ones and zeros...the bits either get transmitted or they don't.

My vote for all things cable Monoprice.com

This place is soo great that I got 3 8ft hdmi cables with a net jacket for under the price of 1 6ft hdmi cable from a retail store. the price including 2 day express shipping.

[quote name='depascal22']I thought you didn't hoard anymore.....[/QUOTE]

I don't actually. I was being sarcastic, but I DO have ONE or two that I picked up for friends who have backed out of the deals I was making with them.

I also have 2-3 of the HDMI/USB packs, but again some friends backed out of the deals on me and unfortunately I lost the receipts.

Mind you, I'm keeping one set of the optical/HDMI cables combined for when/if I get an HDtv myself but the rest are up for trade.

bread's done
Back