PS3/PC Mass Effect 3 CE pre order @ Target.com

[quote name='Mr Dude65']MSRP is not a deal!!!

Sorry, I've always wanted to try gargusing someone before![/QUOTE]

NFL has Tebowing

CAG has gargusing.... :rofl: :wall:

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Sorry, I've always wanted to try gargusing someone before![/QUOTE]

gargusing sounds like something filthy. like santorum.

Sounds sexual.

Also, I certainly hope you get your game OP, but Target has a TERRIBLE streak of not having the CEs that they advertise, I would strongly suggest keeping an eye on any other potential sellers come launch.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']NFL has Tebowing

CAG has gargusing.... :rofl: :wall:[/QUOTE]

So true...

[quote name='Arakias']gargusing sounds like something filthy. like santorum.[/QUOTE]

Yes, now that I look back on that, it is rather disgusting sounding... Also, nice use of santorum!

you prob get 5% off the price with a redcard too.

about their often CE mistakes, I thought that was mainly when they list something like the Dead Space 2 CE at the same price as the regular version. that's when they have mistakes. When the price is actually full msrp, I thought you're usually safe.

I talked to target and according to the rep (I don't know if I believe him) all of their collectors editions have gone out already, anyone that doesn't get shipping confirmation today will need to wait for them to resupply and the orders will be on backorder. He said the shipments actually went out by shipping method, so even if you ordered months ago (like me) you were screwed if you chose any shipping faster than their slowest method (like me). I'm not cancelling the order but I guess I'll be going around at midnight to walmart or early in the morning to other retailers on the 6th.

bread's done
Back