PS3 playable at Best Buy today?

I might have to make a trip down to a "local" (some 50 miles out) BB and see what the hub-bub is all about. I hope it's not like when Target got 360 kiosks in; people played those damn things for days on end.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I might have to make a trip down to a "local" (some 50 miles out) BB and see what the hub-bub is all about. I hope it's not like when Target got 360 kiosks in; people played those damn things for days on end.[/quote]
You should call them before you make a 100 mile round trip.

I'll wait, there is probably a line anyways.

Wait a minute it's a Sony product, it will crash in 5 minutes so everyone gets a turn.

[quote name='David85']Wait a minute it's a Sony product, it will crash in 5 minutes so everyone gets a turn.[/quote]

That's actually pretty good considering the 360 crashed within the first 3 minutes after I turned it on. Unplugged it and took it back for a refund. I may actually get the game loaded up on the PS3 before it dies.

:roll:

[quote name='Setzer']I may actually get the game loaded up on the PS3 before it dies.
[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't count on it.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']...but went to 3 Best Buys just by chance.[/QUOTE]

Who goes to three Best Buy's by "chance"?

:roll:

I usually drop by at least one if I'm traveling just to play Guitar Hero for an audience. In general I have a habit of dropping by Game Stores if I pass one while out of town.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I usually drop by at least one if I'm traveling just to play Guitar Hero for an audience.[/quote]
LOL

[quote name='spidey']I went to pick up Seinfeld Season 4 and didn't see a PS3 kiosk set up.

Queens Blvd.[/QUOTE]

Was Vincent Chase there?

I thought they weren't showing up until Thursday or Friday? I'm going to Best Buy on Friday, for sure, so I'll take a look. I hope so, since I want to play a PS3 more than most anything else right now. :D

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I usually drop by at least one if I'm traveling just to play Guitar Hero for an audience. In general I have a habit of dropping by Game Stores if I pass one while out of town.[/quote]

I drop by game stores a lot too, and pawn shops.

Im hoping you atleast put hip movements and slide up and down the aisle with the guitar if you have an audience :applause:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I usually drop by at least one if I'm traveling just to play Guitar Hero for an audience. [/QUOTE]

Wow... just wow.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I usually drop by at least one if I'm traveling just to play Guitar Hero for an audience. [/QUOTE]

any plans for a U.S. Tour rockstar? :p

[quote name='rodeojones903']Wow... just wow.[/QUOTE]
That's what I said.

... although I think my mind may have thrown a cuss word in the mix.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I usually drop by at least one if I'm traveling just to play Guitar Hero for an audience. In general I have a habit of dropping by Game Stores if I pass one while out of town.[/QUOTE]

..... you... show them... err.... rock.. star...........

i'm sure that gets all the ladies hot -_-.........

[quote name='Zoglog']..... you... show them... err.... rock.. star...........

i'm sure that gets all the ladies hot -_-.........[/quote]

haha yeah go show off teh supa rock sta skills:lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I usually drop by at least one if I'm traveling just to play Guitar Hero for an audience. In general I have a habit of dropping by Game Stores if I pass one while out of town.[/QUOTE]

I think this is more common then everyone thinks. EVERY time I stop by Frys or BB I pass by some guy going apeshit crazy on his air guitar doing like perfectly on that game. Always a few people watching him play too. Unless it's "DR. MK" on his national tour and I am just lucking out by catching every performance he plays at every store.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Wow... just wow.[/quote]

The concept isn't new. You got bigger crowds for DDR.

From the other kiosk thread:

Now it's time to talk demo kiosks. Sony will send out 15,000 kiosks that will debut October 26. They will feature Sony Bravia HD monitors. "Universally, PS products will have the lead-in position. They will have dominant shelf space," he says. He also says the kiosks will be networked so they can stream game demos and they'll no longer be dependent on someone carrying a disc into the store and loading it up.

http://www1.gamespot.com/news/6160127.html

bread's done
Back