PS3 Pre-Orders Break Amazon Japan Website

[quote name='lokizz']so is the japanese version only going to be region free or will the us ps3 be region free too and? also will it play japanese movies as well as japanese dvd's and ps2 and ps1 games?[/quote]
As far as we know right now, PS3 games are region-free while movie are not. We don't know if the PS3 can play PS2/PS1 games of any region just yet.

[quote name='CheapyD']
Of course, this in no way guarantees I will actually receive a PS3 anytime in the near future, but at least I worked as hard as I could without leaving my chair. Tune in on November 11th to see if Amazon delivers!​
[/quote]

What gives? Any updates yet?​

Nothing yet guys...my credit card was charged on the 9th and Amazon lists delivery between the 11th-12th. Hopefully tomorrow (Sunday) is the day.

[quote name='CheapyD']Nothing yet guys...my credit card was charged on the 9th and Amazon lists delivery between the 11th-12th. Hopefully tomorrow (Sunday) is the day.[/quote]Japan has mail on Sunday?

Congratz CheapyD! Glad to see you got your PS3.
I am so going to fight the crowd this week to earn my own!!
Meanwhile, enjoy Resistance and give us your review soon. (hopefully before the launch so I know for sure if it's worth it.) thanks!

bread's done
Back