PS3 Question

thisboywillbreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Is this a good deal? $180 for an inFamous 2 bundle.

It's the deal of the day price if I use my PTZ on Lockerz, and only $30 more than the 160GB Slim. :booty:

Umm.. yeah. That is a fantastic deal. $180 is a great deal for any Slim PS3 at the moment, especially the Infamous 2 320GB bundle. Jump on that.

Agreed. You're getting one of their triple-A titles along with a bigger hard drive for less than the price of a regular 160GB. Jump on that ASAP.

Thanks for letting me know this. The Deal of the Day also extends to Xbox 360 for the same price. I'm getting a 250GB Slim for $180 as well. Awesome deal!

[quote name='Tsel']Thanks for letting me know this. The Deal of the Day also extends to Xbox 360 for the same price. I'm getting a 250GB Slim for $180 as well. Awesome deal![/QUOTE]

I saw that after my post. No problem! There are some other good deal of the days on there. Have been sitting on my PTZ for quite awhile.

Is there a thread for Lockerz on here? If not, maybe we should start one since they have been doing gaming deals lately. A few days ago the 3DS was one of them.

I'm not sure. I've been a member of Lockerz for over 2 years now, but have sat on my points. I had something like 18,000 to use so I figured why not. I went ahead and ordered the Xbox.

[quote name='Tsel']I'm not sure. I've been a member of Lockerz for over 2 years now, but have sat on my points. I had something like 18,000 to use so I figured why not. I went ahead and ordered the Xbox.[/QUOTE]

Nice. When will yours arrive?

Also, this is a Lockerz post from 2 hours ago:

"Check out this special deal featuring ALL PS3 and Xbox consoles: Score 40% off with just 6,000 PTZ--but find them now while they last."

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Nice. When will yours arrive?

Also, this is a Lockerz post from 2 hours ago:

"Check out this special deal featuring ALL PS3 and Xbox consoles: Score 40% off with just 6,000 PTZ--but find them now while they last."[/QUOTE]

40% off is exactly the deal we got already.

No idea when mine will arrive. It said it'll ship in 5-7 business days, so it'll probably be a little while longer.

bread's done
Back