PS3 Rock Band in stock @ Amazon

Are people having trouble finding Rock Band for PS3? I'm not really interested in the game so I wouldn't know, but the Best Buy near me had a bunch in stock; I saw them as I was walking out today. If anyone is wondering its the Best Buy in Alexandria, VA on Leesburg Pike.

^walked into my local Target yesterday and they had about 4 huge boxes on the shelf. No one paid attention to them. They aren't that hard to find anymore.

[quote name='KSHLove']^walked into my local Target yesterday and they had about 4 huge boxes on the shelf. No one paid attention to them. They aren't that hard to find anymore.[/QUOTE]
Yes, 4 copies in your Target really proves that they're readily available all over the country :roll:

[quote name='pete5883']Yes, 4 copies in your Target really proves that they're readily available all over the country :roll:[/QUOTE]

I've seen the same thing here.

[quote name='NeoStrider']360 version says "In stock on December 15"[/quote]

Er . ..sorry-I meant to ask NeoStrider -

Where'd you see that?

[quote name='KSHLove']^walked into my local Target yesterday and they had about 4 huge boxes on the shelf. No one paid attention to them. They aren't that hard to find anymore.[/quote]

I think this thread is about saving $$ because of NO TAX and NO SHIPPING charges. peeps always forget this.

bread's done
Back