PS3 @ Sams Club - 20GB 380.41 YMMV

[quote name='reibeatall']I would actually buy it at that price.[/QUOTE]

Same here...damn I'm gonna hit up Sam's tomorrow and see. Thanks OP

wow 2 question for you how many left and if I'm not member of Sam can I still get in lol I only have Costco card >

i called 3 of my local Sams Club and they're selling the 20 Gig for $543.44.
Can someone else confirm this, or at least tell me where in Veagas or other areas the PS3 is for the price listed above?
Thanks

[quote name='nonggame']wow 2 question for you how many left and if I'm not member of Sam can I still get in lol I only have Costco card >

[quote name='Marat']i called 3 of my local Sams Club and they're selling the 20 Gig for $543.44.
Can someone else confirm this, or at least tell me where in Veagas or other areas the PS3 is for the price listed above?
Thanks[/quote]

isn't that above retail?

my sams (WNY) never as a PS3 in-stock...as soon as they get them in, they're sold out that day. At least this is what I've been told every time I've been there in the past 3 months (would rather buy it from there because they have a good return policy)

Yeah, I'd say that's REAL fucking YMMV. That particular store is probably dropping the 20 gig version, thus the clearance price. My store has never had any 20s in the first place. They've always just stocked 60s. Just the ongoing trend of less and less 20s being available. And I'm sure it's with an extra controller. That's the bundle with the 60 that they've had at mine for months now.

OP do you have a camera or scanner to post you receipt, if you bought one. I live in Vegas I will go first thing in the morning.

[quote name='mietha']Yeah, I'd say that's REAL fucking YMMV. That particular store is probably dropping the 20 gig version, thus the clearance price. My store has never had any 20s in the first place. They've always just stocked 60s. Just the ongoing trend of less and less 20s being available. And I'm sure it's with an extra controller. That's the bundle with the 60 that they've had at mine for months now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah to keep things to the point and without too much detail as this is still going down....

A few months back they had Sony 32" Plasma HDTV's at our local store (My Wife is a manager)... The price dropped from like $1400 to around $495... They had three left when I found out.

Within an hour or two I had my Father in Law and myself headed in to each pick one up.... AS I got there I watched some guy walk out with the last two on his cart... (I should have had someone hold them for us).

A few weeks later I find out (through obvious sources) that it was a store specific pricing mistake and that certain employees were accidentally marking them down and coincidentally their friends and family had bought the majority of the units...

So its not outside the realm that this may be even more YMMV than people think

I checked mine. They had tons of 60 GB's but they were all bundles and pretty pricey. I didn't see a single 20 GB though, so they're probably clearing them out. I'd say major YMMV for sure.

Also saw it in Marietta , Ga SAMS CLUB clearance price. I think this was a temp price drop to lower their stocks, because it is back up but they are only about 4 in the stores racks now.

All Sam's Deals are very YMMV and store specific.

I just picked up Saints Row ($29) and RB6 Vegas ($38) at my closest Sam's for clearance prices, but I know nobody else will get these so I don't even bother posting. The next Sam's 1 town away has games far older than these (GUN, anyone?) that are still selling for $45 and they never mark them down.

It's entirely up to the local store management.

[quote name='Marat']You have to be a member, but i am sure the membership fee is refundable.
For example, you can get a refund of your Costco membership fee ANYTIME during the year that you have paid for, so you paid $50 and 11 month later you can still get your money back.[/quote]
Umm, that's definetely not the case with Sam's. It's a one time non refundable fee you pay once per year and it's like $40.

So if you're not a Sam's member add $40 to the cost of this price.

You can get a 1 day pass but they add 10% to the total cost of your purchase for that, so it comes out about the same.

was at the eastern and serene sam's yesterday afternoon and didn't see these. Can you tell me where they were located as I'd like to go get one.

[quote name='Marat']You have to be a member, but i am sure the membership fee is refundable.
For example, you can get a refund of your Costco membership fee ANYTIME during the year that you have paid for, so you paid $50 and 11 month later you can still get your money back.[/quote]
No you can't... it's not good to spread false information buddy. If you could just cancel it like that then everyone would cancel it on their last day... it's a one time, non-refundable fee for Costco, Sam's Club, BJ's, etc.

[quote name='Rozz']No you can't... it's not good to spread false information buddy. If you could just cancel it like that then everyone would cancel it on their last day... it's a one time, non-refundable fee for Costco, Sam's Club, BJ's, etc.[/QUOTE]

thats not true at all. I went in to the closest store and canceled my sams club membership 7 months into it because they closed the one across the street from my house down and got a full refund no questions asked. Actually it even says this on their website.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee on Merchandise and Membership - We stand behind our merchandise AND MEMBERSHIP completely. If you are EVER dissatisfied, we will give you a FULL refund.

Just got back from the eastern and serene location. They still have the slips out for the PS3's, but when I tried to buy one they said they didn't have any in stock. Just an FYI in case anyone else was going to try to get one. Great for those who got in on this.

[quote name='Rozz']No you can't... it's not good to spread false information buddy. If you could just cancel it like that then everyone would cancel it on their last day... it's a one time, non-refundable fee for Costco, Sam's Club, BJ's, etc.[/quote]

When we went into Costco a year or two ago to check it out, they told us that we could cancel it whenever during the membership and get the full money back.

We are Sam's Club members and it is true for them as well.

Damn, I could really use one for work and that's an awesome price. I'm sure this is YMMV, so I'm not going to bother to search around. Awesome deal though OP.

[quote name='Pbear']Just got back from the eastern and serene location. They still have the slips out for the PS3's, but when I tried to buy one they said they didn't have any in stock. Just an FYI in case anyone else was going to try to get one. Great for those who got in on this.[/quote]

Tee Hee :bouncy: You probably were there when i was there.... i picked up the last one at about 12:45. I went and did a Fax and Pull at about 9:45 in the morning and the guy went and pulled off the shelf and removed it from the system because there were like 2 cashiers who wanted it and like three people who came in asking for it.

Mad Props to OP.... YAY I can watch Blu-Rays now and do some other random stuff.

[quote name='nz87']Mad Props to OP.... YAY I can watch Blu-Rays now and do some other random stuff.[/quote]

Fold@home NOW.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Umm, that's definetely not the case with Sam's. It's a one time non refundable fee you pay once per year and it's like $40.

So if you're not a Sam's member add $40 to the cost of this price.

You can get a 1 day pass but they add 10% to the total cost of your purchase for that, so it comes out about the same.[/quote]

wrong.

sam's club membership is fully refundable upon request.

No go in my town, I give up on Wal-Mart/Sam's Club price checks... it's embarassing. I hate asking them to ring up something when the price is labeled right in front of the system, and having to explain on the internet some people get so and so price only for me to look like an ass when it rings up at retail.

If any kind CAG can get an extra one at that price I'll gladly buy one off of them plus some extra $$$ for shipping and gas. :)

bread's done
Back