PS3 Shadow 6 Wireless Six Axis Controller{Camoflauge} $36.94 shipped by Amazon

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!
I was looking on amazon for some deals on controllers.
I found quite a few but almost all werent that good.
Only one that was good was the Logitech one but it requires AAA Batteries.
This one Seems like solid controller. Reviews are pretty good as well, has six axis, built in battery, rumble, more fitted for first person shooters, so Bite if you like.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002SW2NSU/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

this is set up like an xbox 360 controller, and i hate those my hands are to small. interesting none the less. I love my white dualshock though, and you can get the silver dualshock for about 5 bucks more.

If your local Best Buy still has some of those Rocketfish PS3 controllers in stock, those are only $10 and they run off Bluetooth, so there's no USB wireless dongle needed for them.

They're a pretty good controller, but the battery life, triggers(L2/R2) and the PS button are all a bit less reliable than the Dual Shock 3's. But for $10 they're a pretty good deal as long as you don't beat the hell outta them.

[quote name='hendrickfan24']hmmmm 10 bucks more and get the official ones....i think ill go for the official ones[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. As much as I prefer the 360's controller to the PS3's, I don't trust most third party controllers (obvious exception being the SSFIV Mad Catz fightpads). The PS3 controller isn't THAT bad.

bread's done
Back