ps3 sixaxis controller only $6.93!!!!!! at frys.com (in store pickup only)

[quote name='polishpride212']Jesus Christ, I just had an epiphany. The store by me is fye not fry's.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']My in-store pick-up order just got canceled in ATL. Anyone wanna pick me one up?[/QUOTE]

You could ask this fine upstanding hoard.....errrrr.....gentleman to sell you one of the possible SEVEN they have grabbed or are going to grab. While you're at it ask for me too, since I miss having a spare controller for my PS3, but I just couldn't say NO to Gamestop giving me $20 for a controller that was just sitting and collecting dust since I got my DS 3.

[quote name='MootPoon817']Sweet just called my frys and they have a 7 left, gonna pick 3 up or take em all and sell them in the future since they're going to be discontinued. Gonna go quick[/QUOTE]

Hi to the post starter. Can you please get me 2 or even just 1 of these six axis controllers please?
I am willing to pay you via pay pal as soon as today.
Please let me know.

God Bless.

Please pm if you can, I couldnt pm you because your inbox is full.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You could ask this fine upstanding hoard.....errrrr.....gentleman to sell you one of the possible SEVEN they have grabbed or are going to grab. While you're at it ask for me too, since I miss having a spare controller for my PS3, but I just couldn't say NO to Gamestop giving me $20 for a controller that was just sitting and collecting dust since I got my DS 3.[/QUOTE]
I definitely need just one.

I just want one too, as long as it's new/sealed, since I want a spare controller and for $5 I'll gladly take a SixAxis.

I really wish the local Kmart and Sears stores didn't sell outta these when they went on clearance there or I'd have just grabbed 1-2(or a dozen)for spares.

If anyone can find them and is willing to let at least ONE go for cost+shipping+a lil extra, lemme know via PM.

Finding one of these will be tough as they are discontinued. As others have mentioned, this is probably just a sale to get rid of the extra Sixaxis stock they had.

Even if you are able to pricematch, I doubt you will find any Sixaxis controllers at any store.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Finding one of these will be tough as they are discontinued. As others have mentioned, this is probably just a sale to get rid of the extra Sixaxis stock they had.

Even if you are able to pricematch, I doubt you will find any Sixaxis controllers at any store.[/QUOTE]

I found one of these recently at a Kmart near here. Albeit, it was taped back into a Dual Shock 3's packaging. Apparently someone did a naughty thing and 'upgraded' to a DS3, then slapped their SixAxis into the package and returned it.

Unfortunately, since some return desk clerks obviously don't pay that much attention, they got away with it.

Apparently some of the more daring bargain-hunters are trying to get a DualShock3 for $7.00 and are getting away with it.

We all know these clerks could care less about what you are buying and seldom do they look at it. A tough deal like this could end up becoming a very good deal if you can get a DualShock3 for $7.00.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Apparently some of the more daring bargain-hunters are trying to get a DualShock3 for $7.00 and are getting away with it.

We all know these clerks could care less about what you are buying and seldom do they look at it. A tough deal like this could end up becoming a very good deal if you can get a DualShock3 for $7.00.[/QUOTE]

That is pretty shady...at least it is against the spirit of CAG.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Apparently some of the more daring bargain-hunters are trying to get a DualShock3 for $7.00 and are getting away with it.

We all know these clerks could care less about what you are buying and seldom do they look at it. A tough deal like this could end up becoming a very good deal if you can get a DualShock3 for $7.00.[/QUOTE]

I was about to ask that question. :p Has anyone here done that/would you do that?

[quote name='MootPoon817']Sweet just called my frys and they have a 7 left, gonna pick 3 up or take em all and sell them in the future since they're going to be discontinued. Gonna go quick[/QUOTE]

Pics or we label you as troll.

for the guys asking me to get them a sixaxis, i dont even have a frys in my state lol, i just seen this deal on another site

Tomorrow, I'm going to check out Fry's.

If I find any, then I would be willing to sell them for dirt cheap to cover my costs.

I'm estimating between $12.50 and $15 would be sufficient to cover everything.

[quote name='opportunity777']Tomorrow, I'm going to check out Fry's.

If I find any, then I would be willing to sell them for dirt cheap to cover my costs.

I'm estimating between $12.50 and $15 would be sufficient to cover everything.[/QUOTE]
Count me in for one please. Mine died last night so I need a replacement.

i attempted to to PM at Bestbuy. key word was attempted. and would i or would i not buy a 7 dollar controller and switch it with a dualshock 3? honestly id love to but i probably couldnt ahaah, i like my stuff cheap, not stolen.

[quote name='opportunity777']Tomorrow, I'm going to check out Fry's.

I'm estimating between $12.50 and $15 would be sufficient to cover everything.[/QUOTE]

Count me in for one too(hopefully new/sealed). I was stupid to have traded GS my SixAxis that came with my system in order to scrape up the credit for a game I ended up hating(Legends Of Wrestlemania).

The guy even remarked how clean mine was, since I guess they're used to getting them coated in snot, grease,etc,etc from all of the lil whiny brats and people who don't take care of their shit.

It's too bad GS isn't like a pawn shop, in that I could buy back my own SA by paying a bit of a premium over the $19.75 they gave me for mine.

I started look for a SIXAXIS at Fry's and frys.com only days after this and I had no idea this was going on. I was just thinking "Huh. I could have sworn Fry's had these a few weeks ago and now they aren't even on the site." Long story short, I can't even find a deal on eBay (freakin' counterfeits driving away legit auctions). :( Anyone want to sell me a couple at a profit?

bread's done
Back