PS3 Slim 120gb $275 + tax @ Dell

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to upgrade my PS3 to a Slim with a bigger HDD... but I can't accept the fact that it won't play my beloved PS2 games.

I'm not prepared to have to re-buy another PS2 system.

and you can get an extra controller for $34.99 also and 5% cash back from bing or discover card.

Still waiting for BF tho.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to upgrade my PS3 to a Slim with a bigger HDD... but I can't accept the fact that it won't play my beloved PS2 games.

I'm not prepared to have to re-buy another PS2 system.[/QUOTE]
I don't blame you, having to re-buy all ps2 games wouldn't make this such a nice deal.

my ps3 just YLOD'd on me when i was playing uncharted 2 last night. i don't know if i should upgrade to a slim or send it to an ebay repair person =/

[quote name='pinoyunggoy']my ps3 just YLOD'd on me when i was playing uncharted 2 last night. i don't know if i should upgrade to a slim or send it to an ebay repair person =/[/QUOTE]

do the gilksy fix on youtube. Don't forget to apply flux. worked for me....well partially besides a looping update 3.01 that wont let me do anything I guess its bricked now

tax kind of kills the deal. I mean for 300 you can get it tax free and frre shipping and better service from amazon

bread's done
Back