Ps3 Slim available on Amazon right now!

[quote name='ssssss']Don't be such a douche, man.[/QUOTE]

You're actually being more of a douche than he was. He was just asking a simple valid question to make a point.

[quote name='musha666']You're actually being more of a douche than he was. He was just asking a simple valid question to make a point.[/QUOTE]

He was being passive aggressive, making him a douche

[quote name='oasisboy']Best Buy has a ton. I guess no taxes makes this a deal?[/QUOTE]
The fact that it is available makes it a deal. Your Best Buy is the exception if they have a lot.

[quote name='icedrake523']The fact that it is available makes it a deal. Your Best Buy is the exception if they have a lot.[/QUOTE]

I guess it depends from area to area. I haven't seen a single electronics store not have at least three to five of these babies. I guess that's why I didn't even know there was a shortage. Yesterday, I saw a whole bunch at Frys. Damn, those eBay prices were high though. :p

AMAZING DEAL!!!!! These play BluRays you know...

;-)

Seriously though - there IS a short supply in some places...so thanks OP!

[quote name='musha666']You're actually being more of a douche than he was. He was just asking a simple valid question to make a point.[/QUOTE]

now you're a douche.

and well, I guess replying makes me one too.

douches all around!

It amazes me how people can't find these, every gamestop and nearly every retail has them in stock in Rhode Island.

[quote name='Armads']It amazes me how people can't find these, every gamestop and nearly every retail has them in stock in Rhode Island.[/QUOTE]

It's like a cash advance store, some people can't wait to save $50, just like they can't wait for their paycheck.

bread's done
Back