Ps3 Slim deal?

I am selling my PSP God of War Edition with power cable, Case, 32MB Memory Card, Tiger Woods 09, Pro Evolution Soccer 09, Untold Legends and Suoerbad Movie on UMD. If you are interested I am selling this bundle for $150 shipped. It is all in mint condition and adult owned. LMK. Thanks

[quote name='wickedasp']I am selling my PSP God of War Edition with power cable, Case, 32MB Memory Card, Tiger Woods 09, Pro Evolution Soccer 09, Untold Legends and Suoerbad Movie on UMD. If you are interested I am selling this bundle for $150 shipped. It is all in mint condition and adult owned. LMK. Thanks[/QUOTE]

seriously? you're an adult?

[quote name='wickedasp']I am selling my PSP God of War Edition with power cable, Case, 32MB Memory Card, Tiger Woods 09, Pro Evolution Soccer 09, Untold Legends and Suoerbad Movie on UMD. If you are interested I am selling this bundle for $150 shipped. It is all in mint condition and adult owned. LMK. Thanks[/QUOTE]

First off, there's a trade thread for this sort of thing. Second, the OP was asking for a PS3 Slim deal.

[quote name='RandyTsai']seriously? you're an adult?[/QUOTE]

Apparently one that can't read. :roll:

bread's done
Back