PS3 Slim, wait to buy from Gamestop or Gamecrazy?

lukewin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I have more than enough credit built up to purchase a PS3 slim from Gamestop or Gamecrazy. I can't recall whether either place has had promotions that would make one a better place to pick up at, than the other. Gamecrazy has the coupon rental sheet. That's about all I can think of. I would probably be picking it up new. Were there any promotions in the past that you guys could think of, possibly a free game or remote, something exclusive to one of these locations, that would tip the scales for me to choose one place over the other? Not promotions for the PS3 slim, but for systems in general. I am leaning towards Gamecrazy, because I don't think there's that much stuff that I'd pick up from them on a normal basis, so I'd rather have more credit at Gamestop. I pick up most of my games from GS during the B2G1 sales. Thoughts?

Sometimes my GameCrazy has signage saying buy "1 get 1 free" or "buy 2 get 1 free" on used games with new system purchase. Probably ymmv, but you can ask around. Good luck.

bread's done
Back