PS3 - Star Ocean: Last Hope - $30 on amazon.ca

[quote name='CH82']Not all walmarts. Still 30 at the ones here.[/QUOTE]

Did you ask them to scan it, because I have gone to multiple Wal-Marts where they had it labelled for $30 and even $60 and it scanned at $10. Also on RFD multiple people around Canada have gotten it for $10 which means it is the same price at every Wal-Mart.

[quote name='zeze']$10 at Wal-Mart[/QUOTE]

Is it on the clearance/ cheap games rack? Sounds pretty YMMV but I'd definitely try to get it at that price.

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']It's $19.99 new / $17.99 used at Gamestop if you can find it.[/QUOTE]
It still says $29.99 on GameStop.ca :/

As far as Im concerned its 10$ at all Walmart. Ive seen it and scanned it at a few location in Quebec and Prince Edward Island.

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']Is it on the clearance/ cheap games rack? Sounds pretty YMMV but I'd definitely try to get it at that price.[/QUOTE]
It depends how up to date your Wal-Mart is in updating the price. If they are up to date expect to find it in the clearance/cheap games rack, but most likely it will be in the glass case with an old price sticker. Ask them to scan it and it will come up as $10. This deal is not YMMV.

[quote name='zeze']It depends how up to date your Wal-Mart is in updating the price. If they are up to date expect to find it in the clearance/cheap games rack, but most likely it will be in the glass case with an old price sticker. Ask them to scan it and it will come up as $10. This deal is not YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Man. Why do I keep missing good deals on this game. It's not like I would have time to play it right now anyway, but still. $10 would have been sweet. I'm assuming Walmarts in GTA have been cleaned out?

[quote name='TronB']Man. Why do I keep missing good deals on this game. It's not like I would have time to play it right now anyway, but still. $10 would have been sweet. I'm assuming Walmarts in GTA have been cleaned out?[/QUOTE]

I think you could be surprised if you started looking around. Go outside of the highly populated area and you're guaranteed to find it (IMO).

Problem is that often its well hidden behind other games in the cabinet, so hoarders wont find it ;)

yes 10 is a good deal if you can get it. I should have had it scanned since the sign said 30. Ended up paying more for it somewhere else but oh well.

bread's done
Back