PS3 Tournamnet Edition FightStick For Sale

MikeFightNight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just bought it from EB on the 15th and have only used it a couple of times. Why do I want to sell this beauty you ask?? Because I found out the hard way that after a month of playing SF IV with the regular PS3 d-pad, I am waayyy better on that then with this fightstick. I live In Kingston Ontario I bought it for 189.99. Looking to sell it for 180$.

Anyone interested?

You might want to shop it around redflagdeals.com/forums

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46

There will almost certainly be someone that would buy it off of you and for more money.

I play better using a saturn USB pad for PS3 on street fighter IV. But if you take the time to learn how to use an arcade stick it is more fun and rewarding once you get it down. On Street Fighter II HD Remix I use the PS3 pad better than the stick too. It takes time to learn.

[quote name='MikeFightNight']I just bought it from EB on the 15th and have only used it a couple of times. Why do I want to sell this beauty you ask?? Because I found out the hard way that after a month of playing SF IV with the regular PS3 d-pad, I am waayyy better on that then with this fightstick. I live In Kingston Ontario I bought it for 189.99. Looking to sell it for 180$.

Anyone interested?[/quote]
I'm interested! PM coming your way.

bread's done
Back