PS3 Warhawk $19.99/ 3 pack boster $9.99 for all 3 on PSN store

watch the shadows

CAG Veteran
The Warhawk command center launches today, in "Home", so the PSN store is having a sale until March 11th.

starting today you can purchase Warhawk for $19.99 on the PlayStation Store (that’s $10 off!) for two weeks, ending on March 11. Individual Warhawk Booster packs are dropping down to $4.99, and the Booster Combo (all three individual Booster packs) drops to $9.99. But remember, the special Warhawk pricing ends on March 11, so be quick about it!

Linky

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, seconded. I've always been meaning to get it for $16 but don't play enough Warhawk atm to really warrant buying them, $10 is a bit more forgivable, thanks!

damnit, I just bought the 3 booster packs last saturday for something like $17 after tax.

Good deals for those who haven't tried warhawk or the boosters yet

Nice deal for a pretty great game. I have not played it a lot recently, but want to get back into it. I bought the boosters for the 16.99 or whatever they were before, and it is worth that price. 10 bucks is an absolute steal.

I think you can probably find Warhawk cheaper at stores, but the download directly to your PS3 is nice, as you don't have to have a disc to play.

I have not play that game for a long long long time... i was tempted to sign up the CAG's nooby recruit, but timing is not in my favor. For $10, i might need to jump on it.

To prove my excessive cheapness, I snagged one off of ebay for $14.99 BIN (shipped).

With the map packs, the whole shebang will end up @ $24.98 (ebay has more for that $15 range for those who are uber cheap and prefer a disc).

Good stuff. I'd been holding off on the DLC for this type of sale. I guess I know what I'll be playing this weekend when I get too exhausted by Killzone ;).

[quote name='z3razerviper']Still shows 16 bucks in the store and the link no longer works.[/quote]

I don't know that the link ever really worked -- it looks to have been taken from SlickDeals and isn't formatted properly.

Try this.

Assuming this will work sometime later today, how much space do the booster packs take? Because of the insane install requirements for most PS3 games, I'm running out of space...

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']I don't know that the link ever really worked -- it looks to have been taken from SlickDeals and isn't formatted properly.

Try this.[/quote]

I did post it on SD deals as well, sorry about the link not working.

I fixed the link

[quote name='z3razerviper']Ok the link works but its still 15.99 when I look in the playstation store.[/quote]

They are sometimes slow updating the store.

(like 2 days slow) hahaha)

Thanks OP. In for the 3 booster packs for $9.99. I've been waiting for a sale to finally get the expansions. What better time than now right?

I almost never buy any DLC addons for games, but the booster packs for Warhawk do look pretty tempting. Can anyone that has them give an idea of just how much they add to the game?

I haven't played Warhawk in a while (have the retail copy), but I'm almost tempted to spend the $30 to get the digital copy and booster packs so that I don't have to use the disc anymore to play it (and could sell my physical copy to make up some of the difference).

I picked up a physical copy that included the headset at Target today for 30 bucks. I'll grab the booster packs later.

IS the online community as bad as playing Halo or Gears of War online? The wastes of sperm that frequent most Xbox online games are the reason I don't go online much. If I do, it's playing Rainbow 6:Vegas. Most of the people that play that at least act more mature.

Already have the disc and would like the download for convenience but can't justify doing that. But the add-ons are nice and I'll probably get those at any rate. Woooo sale!

May pick up game and booster pack for $30. Need to get something new for the ps3. Still have to play MGS 4, had it since launch, never played. :|

[quote name='Import']May pick up game and booster pack for $30. Need to get something new for the ps3. Still have to play MGS 4, had it since launch, never played. :|[/quote]You haven't played MGS4?

..........you haven't lived, my friend.

Warhawk..tempting. But since I only have good online during the non-summer months, I may skip out..I DL/Ed the demo to get a feel for how it plays first.

I could use some PS3 exclusives.

Does this game every go below $20? I don't really care about the bundle, as I have a Bluetooth headset that works just fine. But if I can get a physical copy for $20 or less, I'd rather get it that way.

Did some looking around so it sounds like the expansions normally cost $7.99 each and all 3 for $15.99. Anyone here own any of the expansions and can say how much they really add to the game?

[quote name='Rig']I could use some PS3 exclusives.

Does this game every go below $20? I don't really care about the bundle, as I have a Bluetooth headset that works just fine. But if I can get a physical copy for $20 or less, I'd rather get it that way.[/quote]

Sears has the bundle on clearance for around $16, I saw about 5 copies by me last weekend.

[quote name='gindias']Sears has the bundle on clearance for around $16, I saw about 5 copies by me last weekend.[/quote]

I've picked it up for $9.97 at sears.

[quote name='gindias']Sears has the bundle on clearance for around $16, I saw about 5 copies by me last weekend.[/quote]

Hmmm...maybe I'll check the local store this weekend. I don't think they have much in the way of games though. Thanks.

The expansion pack on the playstation store is still 15.99 and i doubt it will be updated. Heres the way to get it for 9.99

-Get on warhawk
-Get to "Download" Section
-Download the expansion pack or map packs from there for 9.99

-hope it helps for those looking to get the map packs but still see the price for 15.99

You get 3 new maps,2 new vehicles and jet packs.These chage up strategy completely.The APC basically a base on wheels.It allows people to spawn into it.Very handy in capture the flag,and zones.The APC has boost/ram making getting around easy and deadly.Someone in your way just ram into them with boost and problem solved.The tank being the exception.The APC also has a biofield.It protects you from almost all enemy fire(ie tanks,jeeps, Warhawks).The biofield is a one hit kill to Warhawks but any enemy vehicle can come into the protection of the biofield and attack you.

Flying fortress can carry six people at a time.Those people can lock on to enemy Warhawks' and unleash swarm of deadly missiles.It has a built in machine gun,making enemy ground troops and vehicles easy to dispatch.It has a built in magnet allowing you take jeeps and tanks with you.Very handy if your team mate has the flag and is in a vehicle.Just fly him and the flag back to base.

Jet packs.You can fly anywhere on the map.Just be careful of Warhawks,turrents and enemy troops with rocket launchers.

CAG Warhawk Nights are on every week Fridays 10pm eastern/7pm pacific and Saturday 11pm eastern/8pm pacific.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155735&page=232

[quote name='killerthrust']The expansion pack on the playstation store is still 15.99 and i doubt it will be updated. Heres the way to get it for 9.99

-Get on warhawk
-Get to "Download" Section
-Download the expansion pack or map packs from there for 9.99

-hope it helps for those looking to get the map packs but still see the price for 15.99[/quote]
I had no problem getting it for $9.99

[quote name='Import']May pick up game and booster pack for $30. Need to get something new for the ps3. Still have to play MGS 4, had it since launch, never played. :|[/quote]

Good price on the game and the booster.

Import - don't worry, just put the MSG4 disc in - you won't be "playing" much anyway as you will spend as much, or more time watching cut scene videos. Good game and finale to Snake, but a lot of video.

I'm new to the PS site since I just recently bought a PS3 and I can't for the life of me figure out how to buy the 3 booster packs for $10. Can someone please help me out here? Thanks.

Log on to the PSN Store,
Got to
New Release> WarHawk (2nd row, 2nd over) > then 2nd over again. It should be the booster bundle.

I hope this helps

bread's done
Back