Feedback
58 (100%)
http://www.yugster.com/dspPriv.aspx?cid=1039
logitech_ps3_mediaboard_m.jpg

Condition:
Brand New! Logitech Cordless MediaBoard for PlayStation 3. $29.95 + $5 shipping

Product Features
  • Brand New Logitech Cordless MediaBoard for PlayStation 3
  • What's in the Box: Logitech Cordless MediaBoard, USB receiver, 2-AA Batteries, user documentation
  • 2.4 GHz cordless technology: MediaBoard works up to 30 feet away from your PLAYSTATION 3
  • Integrated touchpad with vertical scrolling: Eliminates the need for a separate mouse; perfect for living room use.
  • A real keyboard for your PS3: Easily enter text, type messages and manage your user profiles.
  • Connections: 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
  • Powered by 2-AA batteries
  • 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Specifications
  • Dimensions: 6.8 x 17.6 x 0.9-inches
  • Weight: 3 lbs
  • Model: 920-000129
  • System Requirements: PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system
If you are a PlayStation 3 user and you've done any internet surfing or SMS text messaging, you're probably all too familiar with the PS3's text entry system. In fact, if you're NOT using the PS3 for browsing the internet or text messaging, this is probably why you're not! But you can save time with this specially designed Cordless Logitech MediaBoard optimized for PlayStation 3.​

With the Logitech MediaBoard for PS3 you can set up profiles, edit accounts and send text messages. Stop entering text with a standard controller and use its full-size keyboard for fast and efficient data entry. Using the keyboard's built-in touchpad, there's no need for a separate mouse—navigate menus quickly with vertical scrolling and Left/Right mouse quick-keys. The MediaBoard has a solid operating range of about 30 feet and the lightweight design and slim, stylish profile make this Logitech Cordless MediaBoard easy to handle, use and store away.
This MediaBoard is a cinch to set up, it's slim and light, and it has a built-in mousepad, so you don't have to bother connecting a cordless mouse to your PS3 as well. To get going, you simply plug the USB dongle into one of the USB ports on the front of your PS3, install two AA batteries in the keyboard and flip the keyboard's power switch to "on." It's easy as that. This MediaBoard can also be used as a traditional keyboard on PC and Mac computers and comes backed by a 2-year Logitech warranty.​

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='h3llbring3r']Well that would be the MediaBoard Pro version and you would have to pay $30 more for the Bluetooth bragging rights.

[/quote]

I picked up one of the pros for 40 the day after it came out. It was an open box at Best Buy, but everything was brand new.

I picked it up at Circuit City for 40.xx with tax in May. Might check there if you don't wanna mess with ordering it online.

[quote name='Shady3011']If this used a rechargeable battery ala the G7, I would so be on this.[/quote]
I use rechargeable NIMH AAs & AAAs.

ill stick with my usb keyboard until they put out a rechargeable one... 2AA battery no thanks

Wait, this is USB, huh? Does it work with Xbox 360 too? Of course the touchpad wouldn't, but I'm asking about the keyboard portion.

[quote name='62t']I got the blu tooth keyboard for $2.50 Target clearance.[/QUOTE]

$2.50??? I got mine from the Target clearance, at the 75% off mark (which is the end of the line for clearance items afaik) and it was around $20. Thought that was a steal, considering. Was well worth it at any rate, I love that thing. Makes entering text much easier, and it's nice not to have to worry with a usb wireless adapter.

[quote name='darkd75']I don't think that the Xbox will accept a usb keyboard, but it should work for the Wii.[/QUOTE]

No, the 360 definitely works with USB keyboards. I think compatibility might be a little iffy with this product due to its wireless nature and built-in touchpad, but there's still a good chance of it working.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back