PS3 with gift card or bundle?

jdburns07

CAG Veteran
My 60GB PS3 just got the YLOD, does any one know of any deals for one with a gift card or bundle that may come soon. I really don't want to pay 300 for a new one and not be able to get a gift card from it or sell a bundled game.

im gonna bump this, im interested in gamestop doing bundle deals over thanksgiving.
does anybody remember them doing that in the past?
i need to buy another ps3 and want to use my GS credit but of course want to maximize my virtual dollars there.

[quote name='reltoolman']doesn't look like we are going to be too happy![/QUOTE]

no it sure doesnt, disappointing for everything really. im hoping for a gift card or free game or something from gamestop.

How about both LittleBigPlanet GotY and R&CF: A Crack in Time free with PS3 120gb Slim?

bestbuybfriday091.jpg

[quote name='Skoad']How about both LittleBigPlanet GotY and R&CF: A Crack in Time free with PS3 120gb Slim?

bestbuybfriday091.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I'd say that isn't remotely worth the wait and would just use your credit @ gamestop. Unless of course you enjoy waiting outside best buy all night long.

I don't think it's worth the wait... and the best thing i can find online is bing cashback of 10% i think I'm jsut going to go to the store and pay retail

they could be selling that bundle for $100 and i still wouldnt stand outside all night.

im just hoping for a gamestop free game, controller, or gift card bundle.
i think they did a $50 gift card deal last year, which would be great.

[quote name='paz9x']they could be selling that bundle for $100 and i still wouldnt stand outside all night. [/QUOTE]

Good news, then! Most Walmarts are open 24/7 now!

[quote name='Chambered']Good news, then! Most Walmarts are open 24/7 now![/QUOTE]

haha true. i have a super walmart down the road. theyre sill doing the lines and tickets just inside at designated areas.

bread's done
Back