PS3Teen181 - Scammer Alert. DO NOT TRADE WITH.

Pookymeister

Staff member
Feedback
736 (100%)
Two people have reported suspicions of being scammed (so far) by PS3Teen181, and after a quick google search on the address it appears that the user has scammed in the past.

-If you are pending a trade with this user, do not go through with it.

-If you have shipped out items to the user, if its possible to intercept the package - do so. Otherwise, I would advise to file for mail fraud.
Use his address and google results as proof of previous wrongdoings when you file, if needed.

-If you purchased items and have not received them, go file a Paypal chargeback immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a postal inspector working on getting him. I need more peope who were scammed by him like I was, to contact me and give me the details.

mossman, google the address and you can find other people scammed from other sites. Might help show that it's happened for a while now.

[quote name='Pookymeister']mossman, google the address and you can find other people scammed from other sites. Might help show that it's happened for a while now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did that before he was even suspended from here and told the other CAGs that contacted me to do the same so they could see how bad he really is and to not even have a glimmer of hope that they would get their games he owed them. Thank god noboby bought one of the systems he had listed here.

Mossman if there is anymore info I can give you from where he ripped me off please let me know. I have the delivery confirmation along with money order #. (Yes I was dumb enough to deal with the scum bag!)

[quote name='Empyreal']People actually trusted a user named PS3Teen181?[/QUOTE]

I know it's not a funny situation, but this still made me chuckle.

Please, don't settle with getting your items back and dropping it! Pursue legal fucking action for once. I think a sticky at the top of the page showing how some kid got in trouble with the law trying to scam on here would probably deter future scammers.

Once again, do not be content with just getting your stuff back or your end of the trade from him. Even if you get your stuff back, press the issue and make a statement!

I hope the best for those who were scammed. It sucks that those who scam often overshadow the good CAG's because there are plenty of great ones here.

It's like an Amber Alert! Thanks for the heads up.

Apparently PS3Teen181 didn't get enough of an ass whooping when he was a kid to know right from wrong.

[quote name='Empyreal']People actually trusted a user named PS3Teen181?[/QUOTE]

Meh, He actually had some feedback. Only reason I did. But yeah i sent a copy of Borderlands to him a few weeks ago :cry:

[quote name='Eskya']Meh, He actually had some feedback. Only reason I did. But yeah i sent a copy of Borderlands to him a few weeks ago :cry:[/QUOTE]

Ouch, good luck on getting justice. You'll find most CAGs are sympathetic to people who get fucked over, and the scammers usually end up getting screwed in the end.

I sent him a Gamestop Giftcard for some games. I have the Delivery Confirmation number and I can find the receipt for the gift card. Since I am sure I got ripped off too, how do I follow through and do anything about it?

[quote name='noone13']I sent him a Gamestop Giftcard for some games. I have the Delivery Confirmation number and I can find the receipt for the gift card. Since I am sure I got ripped off too, how do I follow through and do anything about it?[/QUOTE]

call GS corporate now, tell them that you sent a gift card to a "friend" who has now "sworn off" video games after throwing a remote at his 47" LCD TV. or some other BS story, point is, you want to see if they can transfer that GC balance to another card and mail to you, or see if they'll let you order something over the phone for that amount and then kill the gift card..

[quote name='noone13']I sent him a Gamestop Giftcard for some games. I have the Delivery Confirmation number and I can find the receipt for the gift card. Since I am sure I got ripped off too, how do I follow through and do anything about it?[/QUOTE]

I would call GS, and tell them the truth. Say you were scammed, currently pursuing fraud action, and want to know if the card has been used yet. If not, you can provide proof of purchase and see what they can do. Usually gift cards have a clause about you being SOL if card is lost or stolen, but maybe you'll have some luck.

I've tracked down the user to a Yugioh card trading site where he has 94 feedback. I sent a mod there a msg as well as his account letting him know he was banned and fraud reports were being filed against him.
Interestingly enough, searching on his address brings up people saying he is a scammer (under a totally different name) for yugioh trades on a different site...

i dealt successfully with PS3Teen181 in the past - I was his 1st on here, in fact. I think I sold him COD: WAW for concealed cash? Not sure. Anyway, looks like I dodged a bullet? Bad times. :(

being scammed sucks. Good luck, everyone!

Thanks for the help guys. I called Game Stop customer service and they canceled the gift card I sent him. I just have to stop in tomorrow and pick up a new one. I got lucky this thread was started. Also if a Mod is interested he e-mailed me pictures of the stuff I was supposed to getting from him, and they look like they came from his phone. I don't know if somewhere in there might be his phone number or something but if a Mod needs them just PM me and I can send them to you.

edit: It actually does have his phone number in there so if a Mod would like just PM me and I will give it to you.

Wow, nothing personal but you have 68 feedback here while this idiot has only 4. Why on earth would you ever send first in that situation?

I only sent him a gift card for $45 which I paid for with GS credit, so thats maybe $25 in cash. He had some feedback so I wasn't too worried. I guess I was wrong and I won't ever send first again unless someone has feedback closer to my own.

Yeah, it's tough because I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt. But I'm sure scammers have no problem doing a few legit trades to build a little feedback before going nuts with fake deals. Hopefully they're able to nail him for all of this.

I will say this again, feedback is your best protection on here.

I don't ever send first (even in buying) if the guy has very little feedback. I don't care how good the deal is (If the deal is awesome, I may offer to put $5 down, but never in full).

[quote name='dinobot']I will say this again, feedback is your best protection on here.

I don't ever send first (even in buying) if the guy has very little feedback. I don't care how good the deal is (If the deal is awesome, I may offer to put $5 down, but never in full).[/QUOTE]
You would be sending first with me@:rofl:
Kidding there. Can't believe anyone would send with that much higher. Also, beginning traders should really trade with higher traders to get started. Besides, we ussually have the best prices and the least amount of hassle.

[quote name='rmb']You would be sending first with me@:rofl:
Kidding there. Can't believe anyone would send with that much higher. Also, beginning traders should really trade with higher traders to get started. Besides, we ussually have the best prices and the least amount of hassle.[/QUOTE]Pssst. You'd be sending first to me. ;)

Though, I hope the subject of this thread gets the full measure of punishment tossed at him, since people do get caught and punished, if people do their part in making sure that the evidence is nailed down against them.

[quote name='shrike4242']Pssst. You'd be sending first to me. ;)

Though, I hope the subject of this thread gets the full measure of punishment tossed at him, since people do get caught and punished, if people do their part in making sure that the evidence is nailed down against them.[/QUOTE]

I figured you would be along to quote me the same!;)

Maybe people have a little more maturity on here now, at least up to this point in the thread.
Hasn't been talk of raped in jail or anything yet

[quote name='sirplue']i dealt successfully with PS3Teen181 in the past - I was his 1st on here, in fact. I think I sold him COD: WAW for concealed cash? Not sure. Anyway, looks like I dodged a bullet? Bad times. :(

being scammed sucks. Good luck, everyone![/QUOTE]

I noticed all the 4 trades he had on the site were him buying from CAGs.

So I'm thinking that was part of the the scam. So he didn't have to send first. As we "agreed" to send at the same time, (both had 4 feedback).

[quote name='rmb']You would be sending first with me@:rofl:
Kidding there. Can't believe anyone would send with that much higher. Also, beginning traders should really trade with higher traders to get started. Besides, we ussually have the best prices and the least amount of hassle.[/QUOTE]

Yes I will be, that is if I ever trade with you though! :lol::lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']Pssst. You'd be sending first to me. ;)

Though, I hope the subject of this thread gets the full measure of punishment tossed at him, since people do get caught and punished, if people do their part in making sure that the evidence is nailed down against them.[/QUOTE]

I demand an investigation / recount on his trader rating!! Mod manipulation! heh :)

Btw, hope you all nail this dude.

I am still wondering what happened to that charity lowball dude, and that xbox gold subs / points scammer.

So how do I go about filing mail fraud on this douche? I went to Gamestop today and I guess he used the gift card I sent him last night to order something. Gamestop is going to cancel his order and then give me a new gift card after its been canceled. I don't really have much faith in GS but we will see. I have his phone number, address, his real name, and even his parents names. I thought about calling him but I don't think that would accomplish much. Like I posted before if anyone else needs his info just PM me and I will send it to you.

[quote name='Eskya']I noticed all the 4 trades he had on the site were him buying from CAGs.

So I'm thinking that was part of the the scam. So he didn't have to send first. As we "agreed" to send at the same time, (both had 4 feedback).[/QUOTE]
That is why people need to actually look at what type of feedback. When I started out I wouldn't trade and send first with anyone that had higher feedback only/mostly from buying. Look at how active the person is on the site as well. Do the post in threads, etc?

Best of luck to anyone this guy scammed. I really hope everything gets resolved. I havent been here that long, but I dont like people giving this community a bad name.

EDIT: Any idea why my CAG Marketplace has me at 0%? I look like a piece of fuck :)

[quote name='noone13']So how do I go about filing mail fraud on this douche? I went to Gamestop today and I guess he used the gift card I sent him last night to order something. Gamestop is going to cancel his order and then give me a new gift card after its been canceled. I don't really have much faith in GS but we will see. I have his phone number, address, his real name, and even his parents names. I thought about calling him but I don't think that would accomplish much. Like I posted before if anyone else needs his info just PM me and I will send it to you.[/QUOTE]

Hey if you could send it to me (and mossman44 if you haven't) it would be nice to at least have that.

Wow I'd also be surprised if gamestop did something nice?!?! for once, after getting a "New" copy of tactics ogre for gba years ago that already had a save file on it I lost all faith in them.

I say it's time for a good ol' fashioned blanket party beat-down. seeing as how we're CAG's though, i sense only about a dollar worth of change in our socks...any more than that would be just too much

[quote name='noone13']So how do I go about filing mail fraud on this douche? I went to Gamestop today and I guess he used the gift card I sent him last night to order something. Gamestop is going to cancel his order and then give me a new gift card after its been canceled. I don't really have much faith in GS but we will see. I have his phone number, address, his real name, and even his parents names. I thought about calling him but I don't think that would accomplish much. Like I posted before if anyone else needs his info just PM me and I will send it to you.[/QUOTE]You'd have to go to the post office and file them in person.

You should also call the local police in his area, let them know what he did and they should investigate the issue. Giving the information you have about him to other CAGs will let them also call the police in his area. If they get one report about the problem, that's one thing, though if they get multiple reports, it's a bigger issue.

You should also file a report on IC3.gov, which is the place that reports on Internet Crime, and it can end up in the hands of the FBI.

The FBI came to my house today to ask about a neighbor. Apparently they took rented something from Rent-A-Center and moved away with it.

I wonder if they would investigate something like a typical CAG scam.

I'm an honest guy and despise scammers, but if the FBI came to my house asking about someone else, I would send them to another neighbor. That would kinda wig me out

It was actually pretty funny. We were pulling into our house and saw two middle-aged men standing around a white car (can't seem to remember which) with black suits and those nametag lanyards around their necks. I joked that they were the FBI looking for me.

When they actually came to my door and WERE the FBI, my heart dropped. You know the feeling - as if you chugged gasoline then swallowed a lit match. FWOOSH!

But it was all gud. We just moved into said area, so I didn't even know the neighbors.

[quote name='Yamato']... saw two middle-aged men standing around a white car (can't seem to remember which) with black suits ...[/QUOTE]

I bet they flashy-thinged you! :shock:

[quote name='mis0']It's like an Amber Alert! Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Not even remotely funny.

bread's done
Back