PS4 Day One Perks?

da1nonliiny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Is there going to be anything special for Day One PS4 owners?

Such as limited edition avatars or a symbol next to your gamer-tag that signifies that you are a day one owner?

I think Sony said everyone with a PS4 and PSN+ will get a freemium copy of a Driveclub, though that's not exactly a day 1 exclusive. 

But you get a be a guinea pig for the system so... that's something. 

I think Sony said everyone with a PS4 and PSN+ will get a freemium copy of a Driveclub, though that's not exactly a day 1 exclusive.

But you get a be a guinea pig for the system so... that's something.
It was a 15 day PS+ membership which really is nothing.

You get to pay MSRP for everything

You get the name of your choice (most likely)

You get to deal with all the hiccups that are inevitable

Just kidding, I have one preordered and bought the PS3 at launch...I don't like hearing on the internet how awesome all the games are and not being able to play them--plus I do enjoy being first on a console and experiencing the ups and downs and excitement of the new interface, store, and hardware, and be able to talk about it from my own use.  I think Sony will have a great launch and I want to be part of it.

You get to pay MSRP for everything

You get the name of your choice (most likely)

You get to deal with all the hiccups that are inevitable

Just kidding, I have one preordered and bought the PS3 at launch...I don't like hearing on the internet how awesome all the games are and not being able to play them--plus I do enjoy being first on a console and experiencing the ups and downs and excitement of the new interface, store, and hardware, and be able to talk about it from my own use. I think Sony will have a great launch and I want to be part of it.
Won't your PSN name just following from the last system?

bread's done
Back