Ps4 ebay Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness 44.99 Shipping today

If anyone still cares, tracking updated and says mine will be delivered the 27th. Might get lucky and get it tomorrow since I live like 7 hours from memphis lol.

Mine will be here tomorrow pending my crappy post office who loves to hold my packages even though they are 100 yards from my apartment lol

Yeah have about 20 hours logged so far. It's pretty good so far, I'm not very far into the story but it's nothing special so far. Maps are freaking huge(having trouble with locations for side quests without a guide), I don't seem to hate any of characters and voices seem fine, I like victors the most so far. Only small gripes are I'd like all the maps to be a bit brighter and wish I could zoom out as far as so4 did. Private Actions are really weird this time. I'm streaming on ps4  https://www.twitch.tv/sirorpheusxi afk for a min though

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah have about 20 hours logged so far. It's pretty good so far, I'm not very far into the story but it's nothing special so far. Maps are freaking huge(having trouble with locations for side quests without a guide), I don't seem to hate any of characters and voices seem fine, I like victors the most so far. Only small gripes are I'd like all the maps to be a bit brighter and wish I could zoom out as far as so4 did. Private Actions are really weird this time. I'm streaming on ps4 https://www.twitch.tv/sirorpheusxi afk for a min though
How's the combat? That's all I care about :D

Mine came in, Everything seems legit!

P_20160628_043130_1.jpg

Yeah have about 20 hours logged so far. It's pretty good so far, I'm not very far into the story but it's nothing special so far. Maps are freaking huge(having trouble with locations for side quests without a guide), I don't seem to hate any of characters and voices seem fine, I like victors the most so far. Only small gripes are I'd like all the maps to be a bit brighter and wish I could zoom out as far as so4 did. Private Actions are really weird this time. I'm streaming on ps4 https://www.twitch.tv/sirorpheusxi afk for a min though
I thought the game was only 30 hours long? Glad to hear wrong if your not very far into the story.

I placed my order on Thursday and my shipping tracking has been stuck on "Shipping Label Created" since Friday. Now going back to the eBay listing it looks like the seller has ended the listing. Don't have a good feeling about this. Is anyone stuck with the same tracking status?

I placed my order on Thursday and my shipping tracking has been stuck on "Shipping Label Created" since Friday. Now going back to the eBay listing it looks like the seller has ended the listing. Don't have a good feeling about this. Is anyone stuck with the same tracking status?
You should hope it got lost or not shipped so you can get a refund. Reviews are in and this game is meh. Let's be honest: there are way too many excellent games in your backlog to bother with this.

You should hope it got lost or not shipped so you can get a refund. Reviews are in and this game is meh. Let's be honest: there are way too many excellent games in your backlog to bother with this.
It's a shame to me because Second Story was one of my favorite RPGs growing up, and I still enjoy playing it to this day. 3 was decent, but 4 made me lose all interest in the series. I kept my expectations fairly low when they first announced this, but I was still hoping they might turn things around. Seems like most of the critics dislike it, though. I read that it was made on a small budget (not that's not a good excuse for the supposedly mediocre quality).

I'm glad I waited on this one.  After looking at the Metacritic, I'll wait for this one to drop to $20 before picking it up.

I had great memories with the 2nd Star Ocean, but it looks like they don't know how to capture the greatness

More time to work on the backlog

This game bombed in Japan, got destroyed by User Reviews. Hit Clearance on its 2nd week. History is repeating itself. I laugh at those who bought this turd at full price. 

This game bombed in Japan, got destroyed by User Reviews. Hit Clearance on its 2nd week. History is repeating itself. I laugh at those who bought this turd at full price.
So did ToZ, took way longer to drop. It's not as bad as people are claiming. I'm 32 hours in and the only gripe is that you stop moving when you wanna view the map. Story is not amazing or anything but it's not terrible either. It's actually a little more challenging than previous star oceans too with how they give few save points and AI bosses are pretty smart. Characters are all likable too. Not only that but I have been reading the gamespot and ign reviews and it's pretty sad how they are wrong about a lot of things and I don't mean as in my opinion I mean things like one of them claimed there was not space travel at all lol. I feel bad for the people who go by these reviews.

So did ToZ, took way longer to drop. It's not as bad as people are claiming. I'm 32 hours in and the only gripe is that you stop moving when you wanna view the map. Story is not amazing or anything but it's not terrible either. It's actually a little more challenging than previous star oceans too with how they give few save points and AI bosses are pretty smart. Characters are all likable too. Not only that but I have been reading the gamespot and ign reviews and it's pretty sad how they are wrong about a lot of things and I don't mean as in my opinion I mean things like one of them claimed there was not space travel at all lol. I feel bad for the people who go by these reviews.
yeah, I just started playing this game few hrs ago and having a blast. Graphic / Voice act / battle system is awesome!!

I'll wait on this. My backlog is too much, plus with Grand Kingdom out and me still working on Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I'll rather wait for a price drop.

So my copy ended up arriving today, and just like everyone else's it's "legit". But ehh probably could have held off on this purchase.

Fake claims are easier to deal with than constant bitching from whiny buyers. I get, on average, 15-20 messages a week from people flipping shit about the stupidest shipping questions. Blaming me for what Ebay says the estimated delivery date is going to be or what the post office says the estimated delivery date is going to be. 99% of the time the ETA is ridiculously off and they get their item when promised or earlier.

300 transactions in the past 3 months, 1 tried to scam me and lost very quickly when I proved I sent it and it was delivered. At least 25% of those 300 were 2-3 message long conversation/complaints about when the fucking website says they're going to get their item. I have a generic response on a memo in phone to copy and paste at this point. So yes, I know what drives me, as an eBay seller, fucking insane.
This. Oh my god, all of this.

bread's done
Back