PS4 Infamous Second Son Flash Sale PSN

I think the biggest problem I had w/ this game was the story.  It just wasn't that good.  Desmond was completely unbelievable as evil, and it didn't work with the story at all.  There's no plot twists, or anything in the story that I found interesting.  Considering all the good stuff they did w/ Infamous 2 it was a major let down.

The new powers were a ton of fun, but that's about all the series improved on.

I coincidentally ordered a used one from GameFly earlier this week and just received it. The copy I received was the Limited Edition with the code included (I haven't used it yet, but I assume it is still good).

Some people here must really hate fun.  SS was miles better than the first infamous for sure.  Delsin was a way more entertaining lead than Cole (especially Christian Bale "I'm Batman" Cole from Infamous 1), and didn't drag out as long as some of the fluff quests in 1 and 2.

Was going to jump on this since the only game I have on my ps4 is metal gear and I've been wanting to get this and/or watchdogs but everyone keeps saying how bad they both are. Guess my ps4 will still be used watching movies.
its not watchdogs was bad really, just not worth full price, also there was a lot of hype surrounding that game. now that the hype is dead enjoy it for what it is. its amazing what expectations can do a game. also infamous SS is worth $25 in my opinion, I enjoyed it and i paid full price.

bread's done
Back