PS4 Need for Speed: Rivals Controller Lag

soonerdoc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Is anyone with NFS: Rivals experiencing controller lag? I will be playing and the controller will become nonresponsive or significantly lagged (the car action is something I pressed on the controller 1-2 seconds earlier).

Happens with 2 different PS4 controllers. Happens maybe 3-4 times in an hour long play session and lasts for 5 or 6 seconds. Seemed like maybe it improved when I disconnected from the internet, but not sure.

Can't tell if it is a bug with the game or problem with hardware controller or system or if it is just an internet issue.

Anyone have anything similar happen?

I noticed it with the cars too but for me it was always the turning and not the face buttons.

I realized i was just the handling of the cars. Yours may be a different issue than what I experienced.

If you don't want any lag you need to setup a single player only game.  The game runs entire on the network and you will eventually experience drive ghosting, where your car just drives suddenly even if you don't press anything on the controller.  Overdrive makes the problem really bad so I have completely disabled that.  Just go into your game options and adjust.

bread's done
Back