PS4 Pro DEATH STRANDING LE Console $299!

Same here. No update on order history, but FedEx says package was picked up in Atlanta w/ origin of McDonough. Delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
They shipped mine/emailed me at 10:45 pm lol
It’s coming Friday so eh not so bad
Hopefully I can play a good chunk of death stranding over the weekend.

I think I’ll complain to try to get free digital codes for god of war and horizon, might as well try

They shipped mine/emailed me at 10:45 pm lol
It’s coming Friday so eh not so bad
Hopefully I can play a good chunk of death stranding over the weekend.

I think I’ll complain to try to get free digital codes for god of war and horizon, might as well try
Complain for what? You ordered something on the weekend I'm guessing, it shipped on Tuesday and you're getting it by the end of a week where there's a huge national holiday. What could you possibly want to complain about?

At this point after seeing all the cancelations you'd think people would just be happy their order wasn't canceled, but no lol

Complain for what? You ordered something on the weekend I'm guessing, it shipped on Tuesday and you're getting it by the end of a week where there's a huge national holiday. What could you possibly want to complain about?

At this point after seeing all the cancelations you'd think people would just be happy their order wasn't canceled, but no lol
No kidding. Mine is still showing order received, I'm really hoping I wake up tomorrow to something from FedEx. Mine isn't even due here until Friday but I really don't want to miss out when I successfully ordered. These things are now pricey as hell on eBay.

Looks like the origin is McDonough but the tracking says it was picked up in Atlanta.

*EDIT* Just got a shipping confirmation e-mail from Playstation.
Finally got mine as well. Not really happy how it went down. It's an actual present for my son for Christmas (senior in college). He's been playing still on an OG ps4. And Yes I know the ps5 comes out next year. I'll have to buy quite a few then for me and my kids.

I'm starting to think had I paid with debit instead of credit my order would have gone through faster.
I can't imagine it making a difference. I also paid credit but they've had the authorization/hold on the funds since I submitted and they placed the hold. I just want the item shipped so I can be charged and pay the damn thing off as well as figuring out how to sell the KH3 PS4 pro that was exclusive to GS.

I'm starting to think had I paid with debit instead of credit my order would have gone through faster.
I can't imagine it making a difference. I also paid credit but they've had the authorization/hold on the funds since I submitted and they placed the hold. I just want the item shipped so I can be charged and pay the damn thing off as well as figuring out how to sell the KH3 PS4 pro that was exclusive to GS.
I paid with my debit card since I figured since I have the money might as well have it taken immediately. My order has been "preparing to ship" since shortly after placing the order just after midnight Sunday. A hold was on my debit card until yesterday morning when it disappeared. Not sure what's going on and I can't get a hold of anyone to give me any info.

I paid with my debit card since I figured since I have the money might as well have it taken immediately. My order has been "preparing to ship" since shortly after placing the order just after midnight Sunday. A hold was on my debit card until yesterday morning when it disappeared. Not sure what's going on and I can't get a hold of anyone to give me any info.
It's odd how it's split in half between ready to ship and order received. My hunch is you'll get your tracking info tonight or an email from FedEx. Seems like many peoples went out yesterday but the emails didn't necessarily come until 9-11 PM CST

I just got done with chatting to an agent. Only took me 4 hours to get through. I just point blank asked why mine was still in order received status. Got told they ran out and they would release my funds.

This royally sucks ass. Had I known they weren't affiliated with Sony in any way I would have ordered from my other options. But no, now I'm completely fucked.

If by some miracle anyone has an extra I'd be glad to send you an extra $50 for your time on top of reimbursing you for whatever you paid, please contact me. Willing to pay before item is shipped.

I just got done with chatting to an agent. Only took me 4 hours to get through. I just point blank asked why mine was still in order received status. Got told they ran out and they would release my funds.

This royally sucks ass. Had I known they weren't affiliated with Sony in any way I would have ordered from my other options. But no, now I'm completely fucked.

If by some miracle anyone has an extra I'd be glad to send you an extra $50 for your time on top of reimbursing you for whatever you paid, please contact me. Willing to pay before item is shipped.
i don't know if you'd be willing to settle for a different bundle/system (if they still have any...), but they will be sending you a 20% off coupon as compensation for the cancellation.

$240 ps4 pro is good, but not good enough if you wanted at least the game from the DS bundle....comes out to the same price :whistle2:(

I got a cancellation email with 20% off coupon. Not worth it as I don't want modern warfare. I would settle for a regular PS4 Pro, Death Stranding game, and 20% off.

Hello,

We are contacting you due to an issue we encountered with a recent order you placed on PSDirect. that included the Limited Edition Death Stranding PS4 Pro Bundle. Unfortunately, the Limited Edition Death Stranding PS4 Pro Bundle is sold out and we are unable to fulfill your order.

Within the next few days, you will receive a notification that your order was cancelled. If there were charges on your credit card, they will be reversed. If you had additional items in your order, you will need to return to PSDirect to reenter your order.

We apologize for this inconvenience. We are working hard on fixing our systems to ensure you have a better experience next time.

In the meantime, we'd like to offer you a 20% off one time use code for your next purchase at PSDirect

Sucks some of you are going through cancellations. I was going to get this, but I still have the 500 Million PS4 Pro and decided against this one even though its $200 less than what I paid for the 500 Million system.

I got my tracking number very early in the morning like 2:30 am. And then at 1pm the ps4 was delivered from ATL to Dallas texas. 

i don't know if you'd be willing to settle for a different bundle/system (if they still have any...), but they will be sending you a 20% off coupon as compensation for the cancellation.
$240 ps4 pro is good, but not good enough if you wanted at least the game from the DS bundle....comes out to the same price :whistle2:(
What I ended up doing was using the 20% off coupon on the regular PS4 bundle with Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War and Last of us Remastered for my little brother for Christmas, for $160 that's a good deal. Then bought the little shit Spiderman GOTY and Days gone from Best Buy 😂😂😂

He is spoiled. And I just bought the DS PS4 Pro from Amazon because that's the last place with it in stock and $100 more isn't cheap but when I decide I want something I want it.

What I ended up doing was using the 20% off coupon on the regular PS4 bundle with Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War and Last of us Remastered for my little brother for Christmas, for $160 that's a good deal. Then bought the little shit Spiderman GOTY and Days gone from Best Buy

He is spoiled. And I just bought the DS PS4 Pro from Amazon because that's the last place with it in stock and $100 more isn't cheap but when I decide I want something I want it.
Nice, $160 is a great price for a PS4+3 highly reviewed games.

I know what you mean, since I missed out on the Gamestop restock I've been going back and forth trying to decide if I should buy it on Amazon. If they do eventually drop the price you can probably get a refund for the difference.

If you have a Nebraska Furniture mart near you, go check in store ASAP. I drove down and just got my bundle. They were actually priced even lower than the other retailers, at like $296. I also had a $10 off $249 coupon for signing up for their online newsletter, so that brought the price down even further.

Big thanks to @ThatOneGuyWho and this info might be useful for people still trying to find this bundle for the discounted price.

He posted a link for Nebraska Furniture Mart having them online. I checked the link the other day and almost ordered it, but they eventually sold out. It also said they were NOT available in store, but that they had them on display. Weird. 

Anyways, today I decided to randomly give NFM a call, since it's like 45 minutes from my place. She told me on the phone that they DID have them in stock, but then when she went to the floor, she said she didn't see any.

I decided to randomly call back to see if I could place a phone order for one if they were showing in the system on their end. New lady on the phone told me that they actually did have them on the floor and confirmed they had a few left. She said that the lower price was for today only, but I didn't see that anywhere, so I dunno.

The bundles weren't with all of the other PS4 bundles or even near any of the videogames. They were in a special pop-up area all the way in a far corner without any signage, and even then the DS PS4 bundles were tucked away in a corner by themselves, surrounded by cookware and other random shit lol.

I know not many people have NFM near them, but in case you do and are still looking, definitely try them.

Nice, $160 is a great price for a PS4+3 highly reviewed games.

I know what you mean, since I missed out on the Gamestop restock I've been going back and forth trying to decide if I should buy it on Amazon. If they do eventually drop the price you can probably get a refund for the difference.
good luck with that, that is amazon policy from 5 years ago. today they will tell you to order another at the lower price and return the first order.

My order on Sony now says canceled. Did that happen to anyone else? Does anyone know how I can go about contacting them about it?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Anyone elses still on "preparing to ship"? Mine's been stuck like that since Sunday. Not sure if I'm waiting for a cancel or what

Anyone elses still on "preparing to ship"? Mine's been stuck like that since Sunday. Not sure if I'm waiting for a cancel or what
Yep, and I ordered Sunday. At this point I don't care either way if it's shipped or cancelled and I get a 20% off code. I just want to know.

I just tried to check my order and this time it says "No results found"

No cancelation email either...

Do they? Someone else mentioned that but I've never ordered from Sony before. I don't have an email from them with a coupon.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
That's the fun thing about this that I found out. Sony Direct is not in any way affiliated to Sony itself from what the agent at Sony told me when I tried to call to get help initially.

11/23 9:52pm order here,

finally got a tracking number when i logged into FedEx. package picked up about an hour ago in salt lake, UT - pending delivery date.

make a FedEx account if you haven't already, it will be more up-to-date than the order status page. mine still says preparing to ship on there. it also requires indirect signature so you can get that taken care of while you're at it

That's the fun thing about this that I found out. Sony Direct is not in any way affiliated to Sony itself from what the agent at Sony told me when I tried to call to get help initially.
"technically" it's playstation direct, but the sender name is SIE. so i guess the whole playstation division is separate? idk

finally got a tracking number when i logged into FedEx. package picked up about an hour ago in salt lake, UT - pending delivery date.

make a FedEx account if you haven't already, it will be more up-to-date than the order status page. mine still says preparing to ship on there. it also requires indirect signature so you can get that taken care of while you're at it

"technically" it's playstation direct, but the sender name is SIE. so i guess the whole playstation division is separate? idk
Most likely its a third party who is contracted/outsourced through Sony. They have to be affiliated with Sony in **some** way otherwise Sony wouldn't be giving them their name, branding, redirects from their website, etc. Blizzard is an example of a company who does this with a company called Fanatics. It looks like Sony does this with XPO Logistics looking at the tracking number

Mine finally shipped late last night after being stuck in "preparing for shipment" for almost 4 days. I'll be traveling for holidays when it's scheduled to arrive. Not very happy with Sony right now.

Most likely its a third party who is contracted/outsourced through Sony. They have to be affiliated with Sony in **some** way otherwise Sony wouldn't be giving them their name, branding, redirects from their website, etc. Blizzard is an example of a company who does this with a company called Fanatics. It looks like Sony does this with XPO Logistics looking at the tracking number
that makes sense, the playstation direct site has some small traces that make it feel a lot more like a third party operation than one that was operated by sony. at the bottom of the page it says "All rights is reserved." :razz:

My games now finally show as shipped, pending pickup by FedEx, and will be delivered Friday. Absolutely unbelievable that "Next Business Day" shipping took this long for an order placed Saturday night. Already have the return order issues and just need them to arrive to send them right back. 

What this has taught me: 

1. They are an affiliate and not actually Sony
  2.  Never order from them again
Sucks to hear about the console cancellations but at least they are sending out 20% codes to some of you. Will also echo checking Nebraska Furniture Mart if you are close to one. I have found some pretty limited stock games, consoles, amiibos (when they were big) there since most people don't tend to check a furniture store for these sort of items. 

So if I'm stuck in preparing to ship I can make a fedex account and somehow see something else about the status of my package?

I don't have a tracking number ... so can you help explain how making the fedex account is helpful?

Thanks

As somebody who works for FedEx (for 26 years), if you leave a note saying for the courier to leave the package, that will be enough for an indirect signature required.

So if I'm stuck in preparing to ship I can make a fedex account and somehow see something else about the status of my package?

I don't have a tracking number ... so can you help explain how making the fedex account is helpful?

Thanks
yeah, it should show up there - i don't think my order status has even updated and my order shipped yesterday evening. never got any email or text either.
they match based on name and address and all your inbound shipments should appear :D

yeah, it should show up there - i don't think my order status has even updated and my order shipped yesterday evening. never got any email or text either.
they match based on name and address and all your inbound shipments should appear :D
I made the account and went to advanced shipment tracking and there was nothing on the list.

Is that where you went? To the advanced shipment tracking link on FedEx?

My PS4 Pro DS bundle got canceled, and while the 20% coupon is great, I really don't want a plain black console. Has anyone ever had any luck getting Amazon to price match?

Edit: Would buying the PS4 through Amazon and then initiating a return due to finding the console at a lower price potentially work?

I made the account and went to advanced shipment tracking and there was nothing on the list.

Is that where you went? To the advanced shipment tracking link on FedEx?
yeah. if it's not there but your order is still in 'preparing to ship' you're probably fine, i think the cancellations have all happened already

I saw the console, it's ugly, and that controller? Glad I missed. The game can be had cheap soon. I went for COD Bundle At Target $300 all black looks great. All my machines are. CODis really amazing, yes it's the same thing, but done up graphics and physics. 330 out the door after tax no shipping, no butt ugly sorethumb in my game space. Got it set it up, playing downloading everything. These things are slick, don't get so hung up colors.Paint, go buy your own?

bread's done
Back