PS4 Spiderman Pro Limited Edition Console

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']yeah like dawg said your a good CAG. wait who's DAWG26?[/QUOTE]

Ask your mother. She'll tell ya, oooooooh! :lol:

[quote name='DAWG26']Ask your mother. She'll tell ya, oooooooh! :lol:[/QUOTE]

i would say something about your mom but i see your a georgia bulldog fan. that's your job to please your mom. ;)

oh yeah free bump

[quote name='Griffey867']Isn't this thread violating some rules of this board? All the "bumps" are ridiculous...what if we all acted like this? seriously[/QUOTE]

Um I Bumped once today so whats your deal?go thread crap someplace else or maybe have more then 2 trades under your belt before you come in here thinking you know rules jackass

there's these things called PM's their all the rage now. maybe he get's those instead of thread bumps. maybe you should use one to send to him instead of just posting stupid shit on his thread.

edit* put another one up on the ignore list. lol god damn idiots on CAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've sold way more things on this site as well as other sites and I give people awesome deals so please just get the fuck out of here because its a bit annoying.I do business through PMs,So please CAG Veteran just leave.

sorry to bother you. Obviously I've struck a nerve. Continue to be cool playing and selling videogames and bump your horrible thread whenever you want. I don't care either way. I just asked If bumping your own thread a lot was against the rules because I had rarely seen it before.

I also love your cool buddy sticking up for you.

lol seriously whats your deal?OHHHHHH your one of those people that get off on starting shit that in person they wouldn't ever dare to do/say.Are you also one of the peole that play Call of Duty and just talk about how amazing your K/D is?Does it get you laid every night being such a macho video game forum man?

Truth is your right I live such a horrible existence being "cool playing and selling video games"

Griffey867 Epeeeeen ========================================>
Griffey867 Real Life =>

Thing is you've been on this site since 2004 so you theoretically should be older and wiser but your making yourself come off as a little whiny fuck

bread's done
Back