PS4 to be released in November?

da1nonliiny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
On walmart's website, it states the ps4 will ship free this november.

Take a look:

Click on link and scroll down to customize your bundle.

Customize Your Bundle What's this?

​
Standard with this Bundle

0081434901941_150X150.jpg

•  
  •  

•  

Playstation 4 Console (PS4)

(13 Reviews)

The PS4 console will ship free on release date this November.
PlayStation 4 is the best place to play with dynamic, connected gaming, powerful graphics and speed, intelligent personalization, deeply integrated social capabilities, and innovative second-screen features. Combining unparalleled content, immersive gaming experiences, all of your favorite digital entertainment apps, and PlayStation exclusives, PS4 centers on gamers, … more about this item

http://www.walmart.com/ip/PS4-Console-Starter-Bundle-w-Choice-of-Game-or-Acessory/25886196

Last edited by a moderator:
October is still on the table, considering AC IV comes out just before Halloween and is a launch title for PS4.  The only thing confirmed right now is nobody knows.

I think they will release in November given that they're releasing GTA V console bundle in September. They want people to buy both so they'll give everyone some more time inbetween.

They're in no rush to release. They need as much time as they can get to manufacture as many units as possible. The $400 price tag to me says they want to sell as many as possible and make a record launch. 

I do believe they will launch in early November. Why early November? Because that way you get a TON of people lining up BEFORE Black Friday. You sell all of those units. Then you have time to restock and repeat on Black Friday shoppers who see it while they're out shopping.

So yeah my guess would be early November, but nobody but Sony knows for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they will release in November given that they're releasing GTA V console bundle in September. They want people to buy both so they'll give everyone some more time inbetween.

They're in no rush to release. They need as much time as they can get to manufacture as many units as possible. The $400 price tag to me says they want to sell as many as possible and make a record launch.

I do believe they will launch in early November. Why early November? Because that way you get a TON of people lining up BEFORE Black Friday. You sell all of those units. Then you have time to restock and repeat on Black Friday shoppers who see it while they're out shopping.

So yeah my guess would be early November, but nobody but Sony knows for sure.
if i had to guess i would say nov 12th for ps4 and x1 nov 5th (launch of cod)

The difference between late October and what would assuredly be early November is so slight, that it really doesn't matter which date is set. If I had to bet I would guess early November based off some stuff that the PS3 has going on in October, but one way or another you can all take solace in the fact that PS4 is coming...this...year!

The difference between late October and what would assuredly be early November is so slight, that it really doesn't matter which date is set. If I had to bet I would guess early November based off some stuff that the PS3 has going on in October, but one way or another you can all take solace in the fact that PS4 is coming...this...year!
Except the difference of late October and early November could mean an entire month in between expected to reality dates.

October is still on the table, considering AC IV comes out just before Halloween and is a launch title for PS4. The only thing confirmed right now is nobody knows.
Ghosts is also a launch title.

By launch title, they mean the console's launch, not the game's.

bread's done
Back