PSA: Comcast sucks balls (if you received 24 months free on any channels read)

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
As if you didnt already know.

Anyway, I think it was I who had started a thread here (which I got from SD) where comcast was giving "free" premium channels for 24 months. I believe Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz were the channels.

Long story short if you got in on that "deal" check your bills. I was charged a partial amount for each of them this past month. Had to go through hell in chat to get my refund. Even then they would not honor the "deal" and I told them to just give me my refund, cancel the channels, and dont charge me for them again.

fuck you Comcast.

Never heard of that deal. The best deal I heard of from them was free HBO for a year but I know someone who works for them. You should check your bills every month,so this doesn't happen.

Does not shock me when it comes to Comcast. I was told when I tried to order this deal that it was only meant for "certain customers" and that they wouldn't honor it but they would give me them for $10 a month for each package of premium stations (ie: Starz, Showtime, etc). Pretty much bait and switch if you ask me. Regardless I passed on it since I didn't feel like it was worth fighting for but still not very ethical there Comcast.

Kind of like how Dish Network is currently advertising that ALL Dish Subscribers get the Blockbuster Video service for free, but don't explain that it only applies to new subscribers at the time they sign up, not for existing customers.

[quote name='kingtut313']comcast is a bunch of scumbags[/QUOTE]

Correction, Brian L. Roberts is a scumbag. Remember, corporations are people.

blr.jpg

[quote name='Morrigan Lover']Correction, Brian L. Roberts is a scumbag. Remember, corporations are people.

blr.jpg
[/QUOTE]
nah i definitely have inside knowledge bout comcast and i can safely say everybody above the first supervisor rank is a scumbag.. id rather use AOL & smoke messages than comcast

bread's done
Back