Psi-ops for PC Free on Fileplanet, has in game ads

Blob3001

CAGiversary!
Hey all,

I dunno if anyone is interested, but fileplanet.com just put up psi-ops for free on thier website. Sure it has ads during load times, but its a fun game that is worth the experience. I am pretty sure registration is free, and the game works well on PC.

Here is the link if anyone is interested:

Psi-ops

Thanks, OP. I'm enjoying it; my only issues are the way the camera swings after using TK powers and the way it slows down a little sometimes when using powers a lot.

Good find OP (free is free), though I'm not sure the game is that great...

I'm trying out the game right now, and I can pretty much see why the game is being offered for free. A third-person game where the camera has a tendency to zoom in and turn around your character is not very good; sometimes the camera spins around to show the character's face, which definitely doesn't help when I'm trying to look forward. The combat is wonky as well as I was trying to use the machine gun only to notice my character gripping thin air and the gun holstered on the character's back was going off right into the ground #-o. Why couldn't the gameplay be as good as third person games Metal Gear Solid, Max Payne, or Jedi Knight (which seem to have the camera fixed slightly overhead and behind the character)?

bread's done
Back