PSN $20 cards 5/$80 at Speedway

gsgtpepper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but I was at a Speedway just outside of Grand Rapids, Michigan today and noticed a little stand at the counter that had 20 dollar PSN cards (among other cards - Live points, 3 month Live cards, and some weird online game) for sale and if you were a Speedy Rewards member you could get one card free if you bought 4. A pretty good deal if you ask me.

[quote name='gsgtpepper']Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but I was at a Speedway just outside of Grand Rapids, Michigan today and noticed a little stand at the counter that had 20 dollar PSN cards (among other cards - Live points, 3 month Live cards, and some weird online game) for sale and if you were a Speedy Rewards member you could get one card free if you bought 4. A pretty good deal if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

remember kids, when you are unfamiliar with something it must be weird and therefore distasteful. for example, when you encounter people of an unfamiliar ethnicity, they must be weird as well.
"what is soccer" says the world, "soccer is not a fad and/or unfamiliar so its weird and thefore sucks" says the usa. speaking of real football, why took the term and applied it rugby's nfl when at the same time refuse to acknowledge worlds favorite sports, real football.
now back to deal discussion, since i never heard of speedway, must be weird and distasteful. strong YMMV too, i assume since im not familiar. it must not be worth checking out since its a weird store. but why does this weird store sell 5 $20psn for 80 dollar, such a nice deal at such a weird store.

[quote name='hoi1ma']remember kids, when you are unfamiliar with something it must be weird and therefore distasteful. for example, when you encounter people of an unfamiliar ethnicity, they must be weird as well.
"what is soccer" says the world, "soccer is not a fad and/or unfamiliar so its weird and thefore sucks" says the usa. speaking of real football, why took the term and applied it rugby's nfl when at the same time refuse to acknowledge worlds favorite sports, real football.
now back to deal discussion, since i never heard of speedway, must be weird and distasteful. strong YMMV too, i assume since im not familiar. it must not be worth checking out since its a weird store. but why does this weird store sell 5 $20psn for 80 dollar, such a nice deal at such a weird store.[/QUOTE]
WTF are you talking about?

[quote name='hoi1ma']remember kids, when you are unfamiliar with something it must be weird and therefore distasteful. for example, when you encounter people of an unfamiliar ethnicity, they must be weird as well.
now back to deal discussion, since i never heard of speedway, must be weird and distasteful. strong YMMV too, i assume since im not familiar. it must not be worth checking out since its a weird store. but why does this weird store sell 5 $20psn for 80 dollar, such a nice deal at such a weird store.[/QUOTE]

What an overload of sarcasm fail.

Speedway is a Convenience Store/Gas Station chain.

"Remember kids"?!?!? Coming from a chump with a gay little kiddie avatar? You, my friend, are "weird and distasteful" and I am glad I have never physically encountered you.

id ont think speedway is country wide.. just like a lot of gas station chains.

I get his comment but its a little long winded.

He is basically sore at the fact that NFL is more popular here than soccer.

That sounds like a decent deal actually. Too bad i dont need $100 worth of PSN cards.

[quote name='jkircos']I wonder if you can mix and match the cards. That would be awesome might have stop there this afternoon[/QUOTE]

i hope so. checking mine a little later tonight

Given that you wouldn't have to ship them, it stands to reason that 5 CAGs that trust each other ought to get together on this. One buys 5 cards, others send $17 via paypal and get their $20 PSN code. Buyer comes out with a few extra bucks and the others save $3 and don't even have to go to the store.

[quote name='Snake2715']id ont think speedway is country wide.. just like a lot of gas station chains.[/QUOTE]
True. Speedway is just in the Great Lakes region.

[quote name='Mizzike']I am glad I have never physically encountered you.[/QUOTE]
likewise, lol

it is speedway and super america they are owned by the same company and I know super americas are all over the south. Might want to check those too

bread's done
Back