PSN Action Packed Flash Sale - Ends 4/25 @ 2 PM ET - $6 Rogue Galaxy, $12 Beyond TS, $8 Tearaway Unfolded, $8 LBP3, & More!

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Flash Sale Page

Cross Buy

:ps4: :vita: Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender DX - $2.24 - 75% Off

:ps4: :vita: Curses 'N Chaos - $3.99 - 60% Off

:ps4: :vita: Foul Play - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps4: :vita: Rock Boshers DX: Director's Cut - $1.74 - 75% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Rollers of the Realm - $1.99 - 80% Off
:ps4: :vita: Tachyon Project - $3.99 - 60% Off

:ps4: :ps3: Tower of Guns - $3.74 - 75% Off

PS4

Alien: Isolation - $11.99 - 60% Off

Awesomenauts Assemble! - $2.99 - 70% Off

Awesomenauts Assemble! Digital Collector's Edition - $15.99 - 60% Off

Beyond: Two Souls - $11.99 - 60% Off

Bladestorm: Nightmare - $23.99 - 60% Off

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - $23.99 - 60% Off

Bully - $5.99 - 60% Off

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition - $23.39 - 61% Off

Daylight - $5.99 - 60% Off

Dishonored Definitive Edition - $15.99 - 60% Off

Dust: An Elysian Tail - $3.74 - 75% Off

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires - $19.99 - 60% Off

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimted - $23.99 - 60% Off

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Imperial Edition - $31.99 - 60% Off

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Premium Edition - $39.99 - 60% Off

The Evil Within - $23.99 - 60% Off

Evolve - $14.79 - 63% Off

Evolve Digital Deluxe Edition - $19.99 - 60% Off

Evolve Ultimate Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off

Fat Princess Adventures - $5.99 - 60% Off

Godzilla - $17.99 - 70% Off

Killzone Shadow Fall - $7.99 - 60% Off

Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept - $7.99 - 60% Off

Kromaia - $11.99 - 60% Off

Legend of Kay Anniversary - $11.99 - 60% Off

LittleBigPlanet 3 - $7.99 - 60% Off

Manhunt - $5.99 - 60% Off

The Mark of Kri - $5.99 - 60% Off

Max Payne - $5.99 - 60% Off

Metro 2033 Redux - $4.99 - 75% Off

Metro Redux - $7.49 - 75% Off [customspoiler='Includes']Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light Redux[/customspoiler]

Not A Hero - $5.19 - 60% Off

The Order: 1886 - $7.99 - 60% Off

Overlord: Fellowship of Evil - $7.04 - 70% Off

Risae of the Kasai - $5.99 - 60% Off

Rogue Galaxy - $5.99 - 60% Off

Shadow Warrior - $7.49 - 75 %Off

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition - $9.99 - 75% Off

Stardust Vanguards - $3.99 - 60% Off

Tearaway Unfolded - $7.99 - 60% Off

Tembo The Badass Elephant - $5.99 - 60% Off

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $7.49 - 75% Off

Toy Soldiers: War Chest Hall of Fame Edition - $11.99 - 60% Off

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Gold Edition - $19.79 - 67% Off

Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $4.94 - 67% Off

Wolfenstein: The New Order - $14.99 - 75% Off

PS3

Alien: Isolation - $11.99 - 60% Off

Beyond: Two Souls - $7.99 - 60% Off

BioShock - $7.99 - 60% off

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition - $19.49 - 61% Off

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - $15.99 - 60% Off

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate HD - $5.99 - 60% Off

Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition - $4.99 - 75 %Off

Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition - $4.99 - 75% Off

Dishonored - $7.99 - 60% Off

Dishonored Game of the Year Edition - $11.99 - 60% Off

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - $4.99 - 75 %off

Doom 3 BFG Edition - $15.99 - 60% Off

Doom Classic Complete - $5.99 - 60% Off

The Evil Within - $23.99 - 60% Off

Godzilla - $14.99 - 70% Off

Hard Corps: Uprising - $3.74 - 75% Off

I Am Alive - $2.99 - 80% Off

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition - $9.99 - 75% Off

Legend of Kay Anniversary - $3.74 - 85% Off

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game - $4.99 - 75% Off

LittleBigPlanet 3 - $7.99 - 60% Off

Max Payne 3: The Complete Edition - $7.49 - 75% Off

Metro Last Light Complete Edition - $3.99 - 80% Off

Okami HD - $5.59 - 60% Off

Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Collection - $9.99 - 75% Off

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $2.99 - 70% Off

Saints Row IV - $3.99 - 80% Off

Shoot Many Robots - $1.99 - 80% Off

Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition - $4.99 - 75% Off

Spec Ops: The Line - $5.09 - 83% Off

Split/Second - $4.99 - 75% Off

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze - $9.59 - 76% Off

Toy Story 3: The Video Game - $4.99 - 75% Off

Transformers Franchise Pack - $28.99 - 71% off

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Gold Edition - $14.49 - 71% Off

Valiant Hearts: The Great War - $4.94 - 67% off

Wolfenstein 3D - $1.99 - 60% Off

Wolfenstein: The New Order - $14.99 - 75% off

XCOM: Enemy Within - $9.99 - 75% off

Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone - $2.49 - 75% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

Bully - $3.99 - 60% Off

Manhunt - $3.99 - 60% Off

Max Payne - $3.99 - 60% Off

Red Faction - $2.49 - 75% Off

The Warriors - $3.99 - 60% Off

Vita

Dead or Alive 5 Plus (Vita) & Dead or Alive Paradise (PSP) - $17.99 - 64% Off

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - $7.49 - 75% Off

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus & Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus - $17.99 - 70% Off

PSP - Vita Compatibility List

Carnage Heart EXA - $7.99 - 60% Off

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles - $2.24 - 85% Off

Dead or Alive 5 Plus (Vita) & Dead or Alive Paradise (PSP) - $17.99 - 64% Off

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game - $2.49 - 75% Off

Rockstar Games Vita Collection - $11.99 - 60% Off [customspoiler='Includes']Beaterator, Manhunt 2, Midnight Club L.A. Remix, and The Warriors for the PSP with Vita compatibility.[/customspoiler]

Split/Second - $4.99 - 75% Off

The Warriors - $5.99 - 60% Off

Last edited by a moderator:
Beyond fun for a casual gamer or that that require a specific type of player to enjoy?

watched on youtube I can't tell if I would enjoy the experience or not

Beyond fun for a casual gamer or that that require a specific type of player to enjoy?

watched on youtube I can't tell if I would enjoy the experience or not
Do you like Telltale's style of adventure games? Heavy Rain, and Beyond after it, were the inspiration for Telltale's recent direction, though they're big budget versions of that style of game.

Mark of Kri and Rise of Kasai are excellent stealthy/action games. I remember the graphics looking like a Disney movie. Easy buys for me along with Rogue Galaxy and Bully, since I never finished the ps2 version.

Do you like Telltale's style of adventure games? Heavy Rain, and Beyond after it, were the inspiration for Telltale's recent direction, though they're big budget versions of that style of game.
I guess I should try wolf among us that I got free and see if it's my kind of thing

thanks

I might be the only person that got :ps4: Overlord: Fellowship of Evil but if you did get it and might want to play coop, add me PSN= Cham713HTown

Can't for the life of me remember if the prices for The Evil Within and Wolfenstein have been lower than this before...

Can't for the life of me remember if the prices for The Evil Within and Wolfenstein have been lower than this before...
I want the complete edition for around the price it is now

I'm trying not to buy it but honestly it might not ever get where we want (digital) because I have been waiting foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

you can get it cheaper physical but I want it digital

Wolfenstein was. It was $10 on Black Friday and another time after that . Im sure it will hit that price again, even though you'll get more than your money's worth at that price. As for The Evil Within, it hasn't hit below $20 if im not mistaken. What really sucks is I played up to chapter 11 and just gave up. I rarely do that with titles. I didn't grow tired of the game, but after a very long and daunting boss battle the chapter before I had little to no ammo to deal with the waves of enemies that were being thrown at you near the beginning of the next chapter (I believe it was a construction area that I left off on).

Considering tomb raider for ps4 because I need something to hold me off for uncharted but I don't think I wanna play an uncharted style game right before uncharted...I'm confused.

I want the complete edition for around the price it is now

I'm trying not to buy it but honestly it might not ever get where we want (digital) because I have been waiting foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

you can get it cheaper physical but I want it digital
I think this is the cheapest they've been, but I agree and wanting to wait for the "Completed" edition of Evil Within, maybe this Halloween?
As for Wolfenstein it was sold with Old Blood together last year for a decent joint price similar to this if I remember.

I think this is the cheapest they've been, but I agree and wanting to wait for the "Completed" edition of Evil Within, maybe this Halloween?
As for Wolfenstein it was sold with Old Blood together last year for a decent joint price similar to this if I remember.
the price of the dlc would cost another large chunk of money

it sucks waiting but I'm not gonna play the piece by piece purchase game

give me the complete for a fair price and I'll bite but keeping it as high as they have for digital is nonsense

I can't imagine they sell much of it I don't know why they keep it so high

every flash sale I clean up and say "finally, I'm done with my ps3 collection"

then in one month I buy 10 games and say it again

Pretty lackluster sale. I picked up Hard Corps: Uprising and maybe I'll grab something else, but I'm in no great rush to do it.

I love these sales.  I usually don't buy digital but knowing I am going to lose 5-15 bucks on every buy and trade transaction of a physical disc, I've started investing more in digital.  

Teraway

Bully

for me.  If you didn't get Dust: Elysian Tail for PS + a while back, it's a fun game.  Metro is a no brainer, Sleeping Dogs is amazing.  

Guess it's good that I stocked up on PSN cards during the last couple of eBay sales with bonus eBay bucks and discount codes.  I think I'm going to need them here. 

I'm in for Rogue Galaxy at a minimum, plus whatever else tickles my fancy.

I'm kind of amused that I can wait years for Hard Corps to get a sale, and then when it does it goes on sale multiple times in a short period of time. I had just about given up on it.

Holds up pretty well too.

Are The Order and Tearway Unfolded any good?
Tearaway is great if you like quirky and charming things, and don't necessarily demand your games be mechanically or narratively amazing. Not that either are bad, they just aren't the reason to play the game. It's cute. Does it sound fun to you to design a crown for a squirrel, and then see that design pop up in the game?

The Order is okay if you are interested in the world and atmosphere and don't mind that there isn't much content to actually play. As Frisky said, it's short enough to be worth a rental if you don't care about keeping all the things you play. Approaching it the way you would approach a movie is probably the best way to enjoy it.

And because people care about the things that lurkers who only post once a year have to say, here are my thoughts on the other games you guys are talking about:

Rogue Galaxy: I would sum it up as competently average, but it was also better than I thought it was going to be. If you like rpgs of that era and don't require perfection it is worth playing, especially for the price, though it did have a few rough spots. One part in particular almost soured me on the game.

Dracula X: As I recall, this not only has Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood, it has both versions of Rondo of Blood. Amazing for the music alone.

Metro: I might be an outlier here, but the only part that really impressed me were the visuals. They really impressed me though. And it's just not a technical thing, it's artistic. As pointed out, the atmosphere itself is pretty great. Mechanically I didn't feel like it lived up to the aspirations set by that atmosphere, but it's still a decent shooter.

Bully: I was never that into GTA, but I liked this. It had the same formula, but felt more condensed and focused, to the point where I actually cared about the things I did.

For what it's worth, I'm thinking of getting Killzone myself. I waffled the last dozen times it went on sale too. At this price I might also get Dracula X again too.

Why is it crap? Its 1080p with trophy support.
"Hey you know those games you already bought and have been asking us constantly to make playable on your PS4? Good news, you can buy them all again for $5 more than we sold them the first time and we know you'll do it because we changed the output setting on the emulator and added trophies. We know you're all suckers for trophies so just throw your wallets in the sack."

Just rubs me wrong the way they did it. Other than compulsive buying just playing the games through PCSX2 is better anyway.

Whaaaat? From every single thing I've read it isn't supported, but that's certainly good. I wonder if anyone on here can verify. TO ANYONE READING THIS: DOES CASTLEVANIA: DRACULA X CHRONICLES WORK ON PS TV. SORRY FOR YELLING.
Only the UK version of DXC works on PSTV for whatever reason. The US version did work with the exploit that was available a few months ago, I think that has been patched up now though.

bread's done
Back