psn card deals

corporateclone

CAG Veteran
Hey all,

Has anyone seen any good deals on psn cards for any amount? I'm pretty sure target had a $20 card for 17 lately, but that has come and gone. Any current deals that anyone knows about is greatly appreciated.

I know I'm not the only one looking to cut a little off the ridiculous price of the CoD map packs. So share the wealth with your fellow CAGers!

There are no current deals afaik. You missed the only deal on them (the Target deal). I haven't seen a PSN deal in a long time other than that actually.

yeah i bought 4 on the target deal. Only $68! And I only buy "on sale" games, so I get a bang for my buck.

I am upset I missed prince of persia a while back (the original redux)

ps id stay away from most of those ebay deals. If its TOO GOOD to be true, it is. I see a lot of "hacked" accounts on there, and I wouldnt want to support that.

The only deal that I can think of is being able to use the Kmart $10 off $20 at valid stores in the Baltimore, New York and Chicaogo area to purchase the cards.

Thanks for the input guys.

As for the ebay one, if you get caught doing that you can risk getting perma-banned. ;)

I'll keep my eyes open and post if I see anything good.

bread's done
Back