PSN Cards at Sam's Club

DarkKenpachi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Saw the $50 cards today at Sam's Club for $46.77. not that much of a steal but a discount is a discount and this is the first time I can recall seeing the PSN cards for cheaper than stated price.

*mods please delete this if this is a repost

I bought a $20 card in Blockbuster just 2 days ago and can confirm that I was charged tax for the card.

[quote name='rhughes']I bought a $20 card in Blockbuster just 2 days ago and can confirm that I was charged tax for the card.[/quote]Blockbuster's system has been charging tax for the PSN cards even though it shouldn't and managers don't seem to be manually overriding the problem. I would stop buying from them until they finally get around to fixing that.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Did you buy any? If so, did they charge tax?[/quote]

I used a $20 card last week to purchase the MGS add-on for LBP, and no tax was charged on my transaction. So it looks like stores might be correct in charging tax.

Is Wipeout HD worth it? I have been looking to get that psn title for awhile. And is SF2HD any good or is it fun for only a few hours?

I got WipeOut HD a while ago, and if you like F-Zero or similar racers you'll like it. SF2HD I heard it's good, but it has many many bugs. I got it from a friend but I rarely play it, my other friend bought it for himself and consistently got his ass handed to him on multiplayer online.

bread's done
Back