PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

God of War Origins Collection Voucher
DUST 514 Mercenary Pack (20 dollar value)
Zeus/Issac All-Star DLC
PS+ 1 Month (Got this with God Of War Collection - CC needed on PSN)

Want:

Offers
PSN Games
PSN Credit
Digital Downloads
XBLA Games
XBLA Points
Paypal
Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
I won a $50 psn card from a GameKing drawing last week. Finally decided to sell it. Really need the amazon more.

HAVE:
$50 psn.........$40

WANT:
Amazon gift only
make your own code here

Have:

• PayPal
Want:

• Mafia II Jimmy's Vendetta
  • Mafia II Joe's Adventure
  • Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage
  • Fallout 3 The Pitt
  • Fallout 3 Point Lookout
  • Fallout 3 Mothership Zeta
  • Burnout Paradise Toy Collection
  • Burnout Paradise Boost Specials Collection
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam
  • The Worms 2: Armageddon Puzzle Pack
  • The Worms 2: Armageddon Forts Pack
  • The Worms 2: Armageddon Time Attack Pack
  • The Worms 2: Armageddon Retro Pack
  • Gran Turismo 5 DLC
  • Canadian PSN Cards
Send me a message!

HAVE:

- Dishonored DLC Shadow Rat Pack ($ 2 usd paypal) or (200 msp)

- Little Big Planet Karting DLC Kevin Buttler ($ 2 usd paypal) or (200 msp)

WANT:

- Paypal

- Ms points

- Offers

PS3 DLC
*NEW* Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 Extra Weapons DLC - $2.50 Each
2x Killzone Trilogy Multiplayer Map Pack Voucher - $3.25 Paypal each

PS3 Online Passes
*NEW* Far Cry 3 Online Pass - $2.50 Paypal
3x God of War Ascension Online Pass - $2 Paypal Each
Assassin's Creed Revelations U-Play - $1.75 Paypal
Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition Online Pass - $1.50 Paypal
DiRT Showdown VIP Pass - $1 Paypal

LOOKING FOR PAYPAL

Hi, how do I get "Kat and Emmett DLC" for "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale" I dont want to pay $10 for 2 characters that were free in the first place!

Hi, how do I get "Kat and Emmett DLC" for "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale" I dont want to pay $10 for 2 characters that were free in the first place!
Well you could have added them to your account when they were offered as free downloads no?

You could try and get someone to gameshare it with you I suppose, but that only works for PS3.

Have:

God of War Orgins Collection (X2)  $10 / Each or O.B.O.

DmC Devil May Cry - Golden Pack - Free to the first person who buys a Orgins collection above

Want:

Paypal or will consider other PSN game / dlc codes or PSN credit

Have: $20 and $50 Playstation Network Card

Want: PayPal, Amazon Payment (not gift card), or google wallet (I can invite you if you don't have it yet)

(2) Price is Right: Decades (PSN)
(1) Zack Zero (PSN)
(1) Shoot Many Robots (PSN)
(1) PixelJunk 4am (PSN)
(2) Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PSN)
(1) Dungeon Twister (PSN)
(2) Foosball PS3/PSVita (PSN)
(1) Machinarium (PSN)
(1) Magic Orbz (PSN)
(1) Battlefield 3 Aftermath DLC EU PSN
(1) Sly Cooper (PSN) PS3/VITA
(1) Playstation battle all star royale (PSN) PS3/VITA
(1) Psych Yourself (PSN)

Want:

Amazon GC/or PSN credit

I don't want the following: DLCs, PS One Classics, PS2 Classics, XBLA Games, MSP points, Online passes, Game Sharing, PayPal (I dont have Paypal and don't know how to use it), VITA games, or PS+ game offers (I have PS plus), demos, BETA games,

**I've read posts from other CAGs in this forum about the bad trade they had, I will no longer be sending my codes first. I just don't want to be one of the victim.. Don't trade with me if you want me to send the code first.

Haves, all for US PSN unless noted otherwise:
Hero of Sparta (Mini)
Pain
Dead Space 3 LE online pass
Uncharted 3 online pass
Resistance 3 online pass
Assassin's Creed Revelations online pass 2X PSN 1X Xbox360
Darksiders II crucible pass (online pass)
Online pass for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters X2
F3ar online pass for 2 multiplayer modes
Mass Effect 3 online pass X2
SSX online pass 1X PSN 1X Xbox360

Dead Island Riptide Survivor Pack/Fashion Victim Pack
Split/Second Best Buy exclusive code for 3 unlockable vehicles
Catwoman DLC for Batman Arkham City
Robin DLC for Batman Arkham City
Nail'd 4 extra tracks and additional game mode
Dante's Inferno code for new costume, relic, and prequel level
Super Street Fighter IV Bison Avatar
Clash of the Titans rental
Charlie's Angels rental

Darksiders II Argul's Tomb DLC
**Only redeemable on darksiders.com/tomb**

Green Lantern Ultraviolet digital copy code

Wants:

CHEAP Patapon 3 code

Paypal

Probably most of you have seen SackManBoy's posts here or even dealt with him. Apparently the guy was reputable (well, not only apparently, I always assumed our feedback was supposed to speak for us) but he scammed me and other member:

I won a $50 psn card from a GameKing drawing last week. Finally decided to sell it. Really need the amazon more.

HAVE:
$50 psn.........$40

WANT:
Amazon gift only
make your own code here
Guy was in touch right up until I sent the payment. Contact stopped after that and started to ignore me. Tried to contact him via e-mail and PSN and no response. A day after I sent him the payment member ashtonreeves contacted him about this:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/301825-codeslaw-50-psn-for-40-amazon/

Same case, contact stopped right after he sent the payment.

Probably this is not the thread to do this and I understand if my post gets deleted, but wanted to give everyone a heads up, it's been four days and at first I thought it'd be prudent to wait a little more, but the guy was active here on CAG until he received ashton's payment, so he read my messages, and he's been active (even today) on other websites where he's a member. So the guy is intentionally avoiding us and staying out of CAG.

Probably most of you have seen SackManBoy's posts here or even dealt with him. Apparently the guy was reputable (well, not only apparently, I always assumed our feedback was supposed to speak for us) but he scammed me and other member:

HAVE:
$50 psn.........$40

WANT:
Amazon gift only
make your own code here
Guy was in touch right up until I sent the payment. Contact stopped after that and started to ignore me. Tried to contact him via e-mail and PSN and no response. A day after I sent him the payment member ashtonreeves contacted him about this:

Probably this is not the thread to do this and I understand if my post gets deleted, but wanted to give everyone a heads up, it's been four days and at first I thought it'd be prudent to wait a little more, but the guy was active here on CAG until he received ashton's payment, so he read my messages, and he's been active (even today) on other websites where he's a member. So the guy is intentionally avoiding us and staying out of CAG.
Yea I know the feeling. User "cpowens" scammed me to out of $20 (well an eShop code worth that). He has done the same, ignore me but keeps logging in. I had to contact a mod/admin. Since the scammer didnt respond to him, he banned him from trading and I left negative feedback. I'd contact an admin/mod and see if they can contact him directly. Then move forward to give negative feedback. Shit sucks man.

Hey I have a 1 month psn trial. Looking for psn points please. Pm if interested.

Have: Class of Heroes 2 PSN Dowload Code

Want: Offer via Amazon Payment (preference) or Paypal
should of just waited to buy COH2 only needed the psn if i knew it would went this cheap would of never paid 38 for the full game

also what is

psn e3 code

HAVE:
$50 psn.........$40

WANT:
Amazon gift only
make your own code here

I've dealt with him on multiple occasions, 4+, all transactions went perfectly fine. He's even given codes to the community. I see he hasn't been on since the 7th, when you and ashtonreeves seem to have sent your payments, and you say he's been active on other sites, so I understand why you're concerned. He's been on here for months selling codes, to mess that up doesn't seem like him. I honestly would've held on a couple more days before tarnishing his credibility off of being worried I might have been robbed, especially when he's been on here for months and has done good by many. Out of the info you're giving you're just making assumptions, even though they might seem accurate, they're just assumptions and you don't know what's going on for sure.

Thanks for warning the members, but I think you should have saved the post for a later time, for all you know he could turn up with your code or a refund if there was a mix up, and members who recall your post might not deal with him based off of it.

Yea I know the feeling. User "cpowens" scammed me to out of $20 (well an eShop code worth that). He has done the same, ignore me but keeps logging in. I had to contact a mod/admin. Since the scammer didnt respond to him, he banned him from trading and I left negative feedback. I'd contact an admin/mod and see if they can contact him directly. Then move forward to give negative feedback. Shit sucks man.
Will definitely contact a mod. Thanks man!

HAVE:
$50 psn.........$40

WANT:
Amazon gift only
make your own code here

he scammed me too. after i sent him the gift card, he vanished. have all the PM's stored.

stay away people...

Have:

God of War: Ascension DLC pack, includes:

- champions hammer (for mp)

- mercenary sword (for mp)

- armor of morpheus (for mp)

- armor of typhon (for mp)

- and 72 hrs exp boost

Want:

Gears of War: Judgement characters

- anya

- dom

- marcus

Gears of War: Judgement brisk skin

Have:

Assassin's Creed 3 Preorder DLC (Upgraded Naval Convoy, Ghost of War, Pontiac's War Club) - $3

Far Cry 3 The Lost Expeditions DLC - $2

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Omega DLC - $1

Want:

Paypal

Have: Assassin's creed III DLC - the betrayal (Europe) Want: $5 amazon or 400 msp

Have: Isaac Clark, Zeus DLC for PSA battle royale Want: $3 amazon or 200 msp

bread's done
Back