PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Have:

$20 PSN Credit (x3) gone

Want:

$17 ea Paypal gift

Have:

3 Months PS+ (x3) gone

Want:

$9 ea Paypal Gift

Damn, that was quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAVE:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EU codes:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duck Tales Remastered 11.99€ / £9.99

1 Month Playstation Plus / PS+ Trial
Hell Yeah!!! - 9.99€ / £7.99

ModNation™ Racers: Road Trip PS VITA (new) 14.99€ / £12.99

hot%2168.gif
  P4A - Persona 4 Arena
hot%2168.gif
  (new) $25 / 20€ / £15

US codes:

Cubixx HD - $6.99
COD:BO First Strike Map Pack - $8.99
LA PUCELLE TACTICS (new) - $6.99

Code offers are welcome as long as they are serious, so don't expect me to answer your PM if you try to offload a bunch of crappy avatar items on me. NO GAME SHARES PLEASE!!!

WANT:

Paypal (Verified)

US PSN Cards

iconps3.gif
PS3:

- Full PSN games

iconxbox360.gif
XBOX 360:

pc103.gif
PC:

Have: 
Super Stardust vita code US 
Smart as vita code US 

Want:
other vita game code
PS plus 3 month for both
Amazon GC/paypal $6 for superdust $12 for smart as, $16 for both

Have:

- $50 US PSN codes

- $20 US PSN codes

Want:

- $46.50 per $50 code

- $18.50 per $20 code

PM me if interested. Thanks.

Just a heads up, the Arrow skin for Injustice Gods Among Us is now free at PSN and Live.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnBzoHSxasE

Have:

Beyond Two Souls Special Edition code which includes: 30 mins additional game, dynamic theme,sountrack and avatar pack as well as extra behind the scenes footage

Want:

Amazon GC offers

(2) Price is Right: Decades (PSN)
(1) Zack Zero (PSN)
(2) Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PSN)
(2) Foosball PS3/PSVita (PSN)
(1) Machinarium (PSN)
(1) Magic Orbz (PSN)
(1) Battlefield 3 Aftermath DLC EU PSN
(1) Playstation battle all star royale (PSN) PS3/VITA together
(1) Psych Yourself (PSN)
(1) Dollar Dash (PSN) EU
(1) Project X Zone (Nintendo 3DS code) UK/EU
(1) RIPD The Game (PSN)
(1) Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition (PSN)

Want:

Looking for Ducktales and Castle of Illusion (remake) for PS3

or
Amazon GC/or PSN credit/Riot Points 

I don't want the following: DLCs, PS One Classics, PS2 Classics, XBLA Games, MSP points, Online passes, Game Sharing, PayPal (I dont have Paypal and don't know how to use it), VITA games, or PS+ game offers (I have PS plus), demos, BETA games,

**I've read posts from other CAGs in this forum about the bad trade they had, I will no longer be sending my codes first. I just don't want to be one of the victim.. Don't trade with me if you want me to send the code first.

Have>
Battlefield 3 Air Vehicle Shortcut   :ps3: [customspoiler=info]This bundle immediately unlocks all 41 upgrades for the attack helicopters, scout helicopters, and jets in Battlefield 3™. These items are normally unlocked by earning experience while using these vehicles in the game.[/customspoiler]
Bioshock Infinite pre-order bonus "Industrial Revolution" :360: / :ps3: / :pc: [customspoiler=info]The in-game rewards are 3 pieces of Gear (Handyman Nemesis, Sugar Rush, and Fleet Feet), 500 Silver Eagles, and 5 Lockpicks.[/customspoiler]
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified CodeBreakers :ps3: [customspoiler=info]A top secret government communications facility responsible for intercepting and decoding the enemy’s transmissions has gone radio-silent. In a desperate attempt to turn the tides of the secret war, Special Agent Carter and his squad must investigate the incident, eliminate any threats, and make contact with personnel in order to bring the facility back online and make sense of the mysterious code.[/customspoiler]
Call of Duty:  Ghosts pre-order bonus "Digital Care Package"   :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]This code can be redeemed for one of several randomly awarded in-game digital entitlements to enhance your Call of Duty: Ghosts multi-player experience.[/customspoiler] - multiples available
Crysis 2 Limited Edition content :ps3: [customspoiler=info]This limited-quantity release of the game includes a SCAR weapon skin, Hologram Decoy weapon attachment, a unique Platinum Dog Tag and bonus XP.[/customspoiler]
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition content :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Get day 1 access to the Predator Bow. Plus: Early access to the Recon Arrow Attachment, early access to the Hunter Nanosuit Module, unique compound bow camo skin, level 5 XP boost for Multiplayer, and three exclusive dog-tags.[/customspoiler]
Dead Island Riptide "Survivor Pack" :360:
Dead Space 3 Online Pass :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Includes the Witness the Truth Suit (Insulated suit worn by deep dig teams), First Contact Suit (Designed for extended space exposure), and the Online Pass.[/customspoiler]
Diablo III Infernal Helm :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]This game add-on package includes unique items not found anywhere else in the world of Sanctuary:  -Infernal Helm: Give your characters a +EXP bonus with this exclusive item.  -Angelic Wings: Call forth glowing angel wings with this cosmetic-only item.  -Bottled Cloud Dye: Dye your armor sets a cloudy white with this heavenly dye.  -Bottled Smoke Dye: Dye your armor sets an eerie smoky black with this sinister dye.[/customspoiler]
FIFA 14 pre-order bonus "Ultimate Team Gold Pack" :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Receive 24 FIFA Ultimate Team Packs - one per week for 24 weeks - that can be used to build and strengthen their squad in Ultimate Team.  Each gold pack is a mix of 12 items, including players, contracts, stadiums, managers, staff, fitness, healing, balls, kits, and badges. Gold packs consist mostly of players rated 75+ in-game, and include one rare item, such as enhanced player attributes, longer contracts, and the most coveted players.[/customspoiler]
God of War: Ascension "Morpheus Armor" :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Smithed by Morpheus' own Shades, this armor casts enemies into a slumber of death. Download this unique armor set to customize your multiplayer warrior.[/customspoiler]
God of War: Ascension Online Pass :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Use this Online Pass to access the online features of God of War: Ascension™, including the all-new online multiplayer mode.[/customspoiler]
GTA V Atomic Blimp :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]With access to the Atomic Blimp, players can take control of the most leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.[/customspoiler]
Madden NFL 25 "Oakland Raiders Franchise Pack" :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]John Madden, Tom Flores, and Fred Biletnikoff for use in Connected Franchise and Madden Ultimate Team.[/customspoiler]
NBA 2K14 "King James" Bonus Pack :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Contents: * Lebron James Unlocked in Black Top Mode * Lebron James Signature Skill * Extra Content Unlocked in "Path To Greatness" Mode * 10,000 In game currency[/customspoiler]
NCAA Football 14 pre-order bonus "Big 12 Ultimate Team Pack" :360: / :ps3:
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 Online Pass :ps3: [customspoiler=info]The Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 14 Online Pass unlocks the following online features:  * Online Clubhouse  * Connected Tournaments  * Online Multiplayer Modes such as Stroke, Match, Skins, Best Ball, Head-to-Head Play and More[/customspoiler]
:arrow: WWE 2K14 pre-order bonus "Ultimate Warrior" :360:

Want>
PayPal / Amazon / Steam wallet / trade offers
MS points :360:
PSN bucks :ps3:
Borderlands 2 costume packs :360:
Borderlands 2 Collector's Edition Pack :360:
Borderlands 2 Headhunter 1: Bloody Harvest Pack :360:
Borderlands 2 Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 :360:

PM me with offers for PayPal, MSP, or trade, thanks!

Have:

$10 iTunes credit from a trade I have no use for and the guy was kinda shady so I'm not even sure if it's good

Want:

The Last of Us Online Pass

Will send the iTunes code first so that you can confirm it, again not sure if it's legit have no way to verify it myself

Have:

:ps3: UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception Game of The Year Digital Edition (The Game of The Year Digital Edition includes all of the original UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception components as well as Flashback Map Pack #1, Flashback Map Pack #2, Drake’s Deception Map Pack, Fort Co-Op Adventure, Co-Op Shade Survival Mode, and over 40 additional Multiplayer Skins)

:ps3: Saints Row IV (PSN code)

:ps3: The Last of Us Season Pass (NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON PlayStation Store)

:ps3: The Last Of Us Professional Survival Skills Bundle (Unlock four survival skills that will make you even more deadly. This bundle includes Gunslinger, Bomb Expert, Executioner, and Damage Marker) (NOTE: NOT included with the season pass)

:ps3: The The Last Of Us Reclaimed Territories Map Pack (do NOT buy if you have the Season Pass)

:ps3: Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut

:ps3: Star Wars Pinball Pack (Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and The Clone Wars)

Furmins (PS Vita)

:ps3: Storm
:ps3: Rock Band Blitz
:ps3: BreakQuest: Extra Evolution (PS3/PSP/PS Vita)
:ps3: Malicious
:ps3: Battlefield 3: Back To Karkand

Crash Bandicoot (PS3/PS Vita/PS1)
StarDrone Extreme (PS3/PS Vita)

:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

:ps3: Tiger Woods '12 online pass
:ps3: Uncharted 2 GOTY content voucher

Want (in order from most to least):

Battlefield 3 Premium (Origin) (I already have the base game)

:ps3: Okami HD
:ps3: Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition Extras Voucher

$$ PSN code
:ps3: Gran Turismo 5: XL Edition DLC
:ps3: Gran Turismo 5 Complete Pack
:ps3: Guitar Hero World Tour import code

Far Cry (I already have Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition)

Minecraft

Rising Storm, Natural Selection 2, Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition, and Shadow Warrior Classic Redux from Humble Bundles

Don't want:

PayPal
static or dynamic themes, avatars

I will gladly trade Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection or Battlefield 3: Back To Karkand ($15) for God of War III Kratos Skin: Dominus & Challenge of Exile Arena DLC ($2.99) and God Of War 3 Kratos Skins: Morpheus, Phantom of Chaos, and Forgotten Warrior DLC ($0.99 each) (total $5.96).

PSN games and DLC can be purchased on GameStop.com or Amazon.com

(I Never ask for the Msrp price if you are interested in buying)
Have:
Games:

Dragon Fantasy Book II
Zombie Tycoon 2
Assassins Creed Revelations (Ps3) (psn Code)

DLC:

Last of Us  Sights And Sound x2
Bioshock LBP Minipack (Big Daddy, Little Sister)
ACIII Battle Hardened DLC
Yakuza 4 Costumes
Darksiders 2 Demon Lord Belial DLC
Dead Rising 2 Soldier pack
ACIII Benedict Arnold Missions
BL2 Mr. Torque's Campaign of Carnage DLC
Codes that have been traded

Velocity Ultra
Final Fantasy III (Psp)
La Pucellle Tactics (PS2)
DeadSpace Ignition
Wheels of Destruction
Rainbow moon
Final Fantasy VI
Ikari Warriors x2
Sonic CD
Dead Rising 2 Off the record (full retail code)
FFXIII-2 Omega
FFXIII-2 Noel Space Time Outfit
FFXIII-2 Lightning Amodar battle
FFXIII-2 Ultros Battle
FFXIII-2 Genji Bow x3
Mighty Flip Champs DX (Mini)
FFXIII-2 Serah's Summoner Outfit
Outland
Marvel Pinball Vengence and Virtue
Tekken Tag PS Home items/avatars
Worms Crazy Golf
Final Fantasy Tactics
Yggdra Union
Subway Nathan Drake Skin
Toki Tori (EU)
outland
Voltron :hot:
Subway Custom Weapon
Burnout Crash x2
COD BlackOPS Escalation PS3 DLC code x2
Alien Zombie Mega Death
Limbo x3
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
COD BlackOPS Annihilation PS3 DLC
Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
Yakiniku Bugyou psx import
Rapid Angel Psx Import
Pain
Black Op first strike map pack
Medal of Honor Preorder code
LocoRoco 2 x2
Blacklight: Tango Down x2
Coconut Dodge (mini)
Uncharted 2 DLC: Siege Expansion Pack
Transformers: War for Cybertron DLC map/char pack 1
Transformers: War for Cybertron DLC map/char pack 2

want:
OFFER
PSN Cards

VITA GAMES
AC Brotherhood Ultimate Edition
Okami
XBLA
Paypal

(2) Price is Right: Decades (PSN)
(1) Zack Zero (PSN)
(2) Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PSN)
(2) Foosball PS3/PSVita (PSN)
(1) Machinarium (PSN)
(1) Magic Orbz (PSN)
(1) Battlefield 3 Aftermath DLC EU PSN
(1) Playstation battle all star royale (PSN) PS3/VITA together
(1) Psych Yourself (PSN)
(1) Dollar Dash (PSN) EU
(1) Project X Zone (Nintendo 3DS code) UK/EU
(1) RIPD The Game (PSN)
(1) Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition (PSN)

Want:

Looking for Ducktales and Castle of Illusion (remake) for PS3

or
Amazon GC/or PSN credit/Riot Points 

I don't want the following: DLCs, PS One Classics, PS2 Classics, XBLA Games, MSP points, Online passes, Game Sharing, PayPal (I dont have Paypal and don't know how to use it), VITA games, or PS+ game offers (I have PS plus), demos, BETA games,

**I've read posts from other CAGs in this forum about the bad trade they had, I will no longer be sending my codes first. I just don't want to be one of the victim.. Don't trade with me if you want me to send the code first.

HAVE:

:hot: $20 Canadian PSN Credit :hot:  - $17.99

EU codes:

1 Month Playstation Plus / PS+ Trial
Hell Yeah!!! - 9.99€ / £7.99

ModNation™ Racers: Road Trip PS VITA (new) 14.99€ / £12.99

hot%2168.gif
  P4A - Persona 4 Arena
hot%2168.gif
  (new) $25 / 20€ / £15

US codes:

Cubixx HD - $6.99
COD:BO First Strike Map Pack - $8.99
LA PUCELLE TACTICS (new) - $6.99

Code offers are welcome as long as they are serious, so don't expect me to answer your PM if you try to offload a bunch of crappy avatar items on me. NO GAME SHARES PLEASE!!!

WANT:

Paypal (Verified)

US PSN Cards

iconps3.gif
PS3:

- Full PSN games

iconxbox360.gif
XBOX 360:

pc103.gif
PC:

HAVE:
(4) $50 US PSN Code - $45
(7) $20 US PSN Code - $18
(1) 1 Year US PS+ - $37
(1) Starhawk Sweettooth Skin - Offer
(1) LBP Vita Online Pass - Offer

WANT:
Paypal
GTA V Collector's Edition DLC
Ni No Kuni Familiar DLC

*10% of what I make will be donated to ExtraLife*

Have:

Paypal (Verified, can send as gift)

Steam games (ask for list)

Want:

PSN credit - $10 credit for $8, $20 for $16, $50 for $35

PS+ subscription - 1 year for $30

PS3 games

PM me if you have some of these or something else interesting, thanks.

bread's done
Back